Calypso Plaza Unit 401
Coolangatta, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x King
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Calypso Plaza Coolangatta is a fantastic holiday destination! is a two level apartment with beautiful views of Coolangatta Beach and Pacific Ocean. The main bedroom boasts a spa bath and a balcony with lovely views as does the second bedroom. Upstairs consists of a simple living, dining and kitchen area opening onto a balcony taking in the salt air and fabulous views!
Ensuite off the main bedroom plus main bathroom and laundry facilities, air conditioning, secure parking, pool, lift access, close to shops, cafe's and restuarants, easy walk to beaches and good surf spots, the list goes on!
Summary of features:
* 2 bedrooms over 2 levels
* 2 bathrooms - master ensuite with spa bath
* Air conditioned
* Balcony with ocean views
* Fully equipped kitchen and laundry …
PLEASE NOTE THIS APARTMENT IS STRICTLY A NON SMOKING APARTMENT WHICH INCLUDES OUTSIDE BALCONY AREAS
* Lagoon style outdoor heated swimming pool
* Water slides
* Fully equipped gymnasium
* Childrens wading pool
* Air conditioned apartments
* Beachfront location
* Lift access
* Games room
* Under cover security parking
* Close to public transport
Calpyso Plaza is a favourite for all holiday makers whether you are travelling as a family with children to entertain, retirees escaping the cold winters, couples seeking a romantic getaway or singles wanting relax by the pool.
Coolangatta is Queensland's most southerly coastal town, the gateway to the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales. Located on the border near its twin town of Tweed Heads kms south of Brisbane and kms north of Sydney, Coolangatta is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing holiday tempered with the excitement of the Gold Coast just minutes away. 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport & 45 minutes from theme parks, Surfers Paradise & Byron Bay.
Master bedrom - 1 x king bed
2nd bedroom - 1 x king bed
$65 Basic cleaning fee & $30 non refundable booking fee applies.
Basic linen not included, if required can be hired locally through Hire All - telephone 07 or email:
SHORT STAY RATES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. LONG STAY BOOKINGS CATERED FOR.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x King
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $148 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.