Cirrus At Kirra
Kirra, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 9
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 4 - 3x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This brand new beach house complete with in-ground swimming pool has been architecturally designed and tastefully furnished throughout, catering for the whole family! Located just a 5 minute walk from Kirra beach it is the ideal beach house for family holidays!
Designed over 2 levels standout features of Cirrus at Kirra include:
* Spacious lounge / rumpus room with flat screen TV & home entertainment system
* 2 bedrooms both with balcony access over looking the pool (1 x queen & 3 x single beds)
* Bathroom with bath
* Patio and access to pool
* Outdoor shower
* Ceiling fans
Upper / 1st level
* Lounge - formal leather lounge suite, flat screen TV & home entertainment system
* Dining with seating for 8…
* Hostess entertainers kitchen with ample granite bench space & modern appliances
* 2 bedrooms (2 x queen beds)
* Bathroom accessible from master bedroom
* Large balcony with casual outdoor furniture and BBQ
* Double remote lock up garage
* Fully fenced yard
* Austar TV
* Wireless internet access
* Baby gate and high chair available
With the use of beautiful timber floors and stair case, open plan living, accessible balconies / patios off most rooms, louvered windows which capture the breezes, this residence offers style, space and ambience making it the perfect choice for your next family holiday. Cirrus at Kirra can easily accommodate 9 guests with ample room for everyone!
Located just mtrs from famous Kirra beach and cafes. Kirra is located just 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 45 minutes south from Surfers Paradise, 45 minutes north of Byron Bay and offers a relaxed, quiet setting that fronts onto a spectacular expanse of white sand surf beach. It is undoubtedly the Gold Coast's most sought after areas.
Locals describe Kirra Beach as the 'Southern Belle' with its relaxed atmosphere, cafes, restaurants, clubs and shopping. This is a lifestyle and location that's the envy of Australia.
Master bedrom - 1 x queen bed
2nd bedroom - 1 x queen bed
3rd bedroom - 1 x queen bed
4th bedoorm - 3 x single beds
$ basic cleaning fee & $30 non refundable booking fee applies. $ security bond.
Basic linen not included, if required can be hired locally through Hire All - telephone 07 or email:
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Could you please tell me costs including linen, GST,cleaning, bond, deposit and any other (h…
Hi Thank you for your enquiry. The rate quoted includes cleaning. The bond is $500 and you n…
Is a bond required?
Yes a bond is required.
Does the property allow pets?
Sorry this property does not permit pets.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 4 – 3x Single
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $288 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.