Pacific Views Resort
Main Beach, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
One Bedroom fully self contained apartment with balcony, ocean views located on level 7 and above, broadband internet access, full kitchen, lounge, dining and laundry. Rates are based on 2 people. Maximum occupancy is 3 based on a rollaway bed at an additional cost. Same day bookings accepted until 12 noon ONLY.
Pacific Views Resort is located just a few steps away from the beach. The modern 1 & 2 bedroom fully self contained apartments all boast east facing balconies with ocean views leading off the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. With fully ducted air-conditioning, these contemporary apartments present a refreshing home away from home.
The resort features an outdoor pool as well as indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gym, full tennis court, BBQ facilities and a games room. …
Within a short stroll of Pacific Views Resort you will come across Tedder Avenue where you will find designer boutiques, casual living shops, banks, eateries, coffee shops and much more. Head down 'The Spit' and you will find The Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage and Mariners Cove where many waterway cruises depart. You will also find designer boutiques, superb dining and spectacular views of the Marine precinct.
Discover why the blend of modern guest facilities and superb Main Beach accommodation make Pacific Views Resort one of the most popular resorts in Main Beach. When you are not enjoying the safe, patrolled beach, hitting the night spots at nearby Surfers Paradise, or visiting the Gold Coast theme parks, take advantage of the following resort facilities.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Walking or Hiking
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Tennis courts
- Child friendly
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Alarm System
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Baby Cot Hire - $9 inc. GST Per Night
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $225 to $345 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.