Paradise At The Point
Paradise Point, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double, 1x Single
Bedroom 4 - 1x Double, 1x Single
Bedroom 5 - 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 4
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Best Value Modern Luxury Waterfront: Sandy Beach, Family-Friendly Toyroom, Wii Home Theatre, All Boxes TICKED!
Huge 10m x 4.5m Solar Heated Swimming Pool
Price Includes Exit Clean and Linen Hire
Two Double Kayaks for Exclusive Use of Guests
New Window Coverings In All Bedrooms (not pictured)
'Paradise at the Point' is part of the exclusive Gold Coast Holiday Houses portfolio of luxury properties. PLEASE NOTE if this home is booked out over your selected dates, please let us know as we have many more luxurious homes available for you throughout the Gold Coast.
Featured on national television in 2012's Big Brother series, 'Paradise at the Point' is one of the Gold Coast's very best holiday homes.
Built in 2010 by an Award-winning builder as his own luxurious family home, this spectacular property will truly make your holiday one to remember.…
Designed to meet and exceed the needs of families with children, two or more families can be accommodated comfortably with space to spare. The home has its own sandy beach with boat ramp, a 9-metre pontoon with a jet ski ramp, a sunny deck to laze on, a large grassy 'cricket pitch', and of course - a massive pool - which can be seen from all the major living areas through floor to ceiling glass. The design and dimensions of this house are ideal for holiday fun.
The views are also divine - a wide, wide sparkling bay dotted with sailing boats and cruisers; spectacular mature palm trees shading the pool and deck; sunny blue skies by day and technicolour sunsets in the evening. An outdoor kitchenBBQ area is separate from the pool area, with ample storage and its own sink.
At the end of the day, the children can entertain themselves in the self-contained media room with DVDs and Wii or play in the separate toyroom. Adults can enjoy the evening in the main open-plan living areas using the state-of-the-art main entertainment system. Most importantly, there is enough space in this home to keep everyone happy!
* 5 bedrooms (sleeps up to 12 people)
* Window coverings to all bedroom windows
* 4 bathrooms plus powder room
* Separate dedicated playroom with a range of toys provided
* Home theatreMedia room with Wii (5th bedroom with bunks and ensuite)
* Entertainment system in living area controlled by iPad AMX remote
* Gourmet Ilve kitchen with 900mm oven and inbuilt coffee machine
* Semi-commercial laundry with two washing machines and dryer
* 9m pontoon with power, water and jet ski ramp
* Two DoubleTriple Kayaks provided with lifejackets (2 Adults or 1 Adult and 2 Children per kayak)
* Boat ramp with direct access from street
* Bridge-free to Broadwater; ideal for yachts and large boats
* Canoe, crab pot and some fishing rods provided
* 10m pool with some pool toys provided
* Outdoor kitchenBBQ area with lounge and separate sink
* 10-seater indoor dining setting; 8-seater outdoor dining setting
* Ducted air-conditioning
* New bedding
* Portacot, high-chair and baby-friendly stair barriers
Bedding Configuration: 5+ bedrooms (sleeps up to 12 people)
* Bed 1 - Palatial main suite with King bed and luxury ensuite including free-standing bath with beautiful water views
* Bed 2 - Queen bed with ensuite
* Bed 3 - Double bed and single bed (triple bunk)
* Bed 4 - Double bed and single bed (triple bunk) (beds 3 and 4 share the main bathroom)
* Bed 5Media (downstairs) - two single beds (double bunk) with ensuite
'Paradise at the Point' is just a few hundred metres' walk to Paradise Point village with its enviable range of top restaurants, shops and cafes with water views. There is also a series of local waterfront parks to enjoy, it's just five minutes to the Harbourtown Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast's major theme parks are just a 10 minute drive. Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports are about 45 minutes away.
There is simply no better location than 'Paradise at the Point', a quiet, private and spacious sanctuary perfectly positioned on the Gold Coast's northern shores. You will want to return.
SOLAR POOL HEATING!
The 10m x 4.5m pool is Solar Heated, therefore the temperature is dependent on the amount of sunny weather. In consistently sunny winter weather, when the insulated pool cover is left on the pool during the day and overnight, the pool reaches a daytime temperature ranging between 25 and 29 degrees. Without heating or the cover, the pool is normally 14 to 16 degrees in winter. We cannot guarantee a specific pool temperature in winter, but it's a lot warmer than a pool without solar heating and a pool cover!
All our homes are professionally cleaned, with linen supplied through a professional service provider whom supply to other major hotelresort chains.
Your home will be presented already made up prior to your arrival featuring all towelling neatly displayed and a guest starter pack consisting of soaps, shampoos, tissue paper, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwashing liquid and clothes washer liquid supplied.
Please be aware of fraudulent operators - Gold Coast Holiday Houses is a fully Licenced Property Management Agency managing many Luxury Holiday Homes throughout the Gold Coast.
All payments are held within our registered Trust Account with receipts issued with every payment.
We specifically cater for family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and the Holiday Code of Conduct , Paradise At The Point has a STRICT NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy and is not available to young groups or schoolies. We value our neighbours and request all guests keep noise to a minimum outside.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
- Bond $1,500
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Farmland experiences
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Heritage trail
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Rockclimbing & Abseiling
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat hire
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Wading pool
- Child friendly
- Gas open fire
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Alarm System
- Conference facilities
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double, 1x Single
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Double, 1x Single
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Double Bunk
- Departure Clean - $385 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 6 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 6 Children)
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $321 to $1,088 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.