Villa Capri On Surfers
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 14
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Twin Singles, 1x Double Bunk
Bedroom 4 - 1x Single, 1x Twin Singles
Bedroom 5 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
PLEASE CHECK CALENDAR ABOVE FOR ALL CORRECT AND UP TO DATE PRICES AND AVAILABILITY.
ALL RESERVATIONS REGARDING THIS PROPERTY, DEAL ONLY DIRECTLY WITH PROPERTY OWNER SUSAN.
***PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS TO BE MADE INTO A WESTERN UNION ACCOUNT OR ANY OTHER OVERSEAS ACCOUNTS***
Isle of Capri is a quiet prestigious residential neighbourhood, located on the main river, right behind Surfers Paradise - the perfect location without the hustle and bustle. This beautiful family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac, so no passing traffic.
"Villa Capri" on Surfers is the ideal family holiday home situated on prestigious Isle of Capri, 5 minutes walking distance to the world famous Surfers Paradise Beach, shops, cafe's, restaurants and nightlife. This brand new renovated 5 bedroom home, offers spectacular skyline views, new modern quality decor and furnishings, including leather sofa's, plasma TV's and a gourmet cooks kitchen. The open plan living areas overlook the beautiful north east facing contemporary resort style pool and outdoor dining, perfect for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends.…
The master bedroom offers spectacular day and night skyline views, the famous Q1 building reminding you constantly of where you are! As with the furniture, all bedding and linen is new and of high quality. The ensuite and bathroom each offer contempory double showers and quality manchester is provided for your stay.
Close to all local attractions (within 10-20 mins drive) - Seaworld, Movieworld, Wet 'n Wild, Dreamworld, Whitewater World, Tamborine Mountain, Currumbin Wild Life Sanctuary and Conrad Jupiter's Casino. Also not far away is the renowned Byron Bay (1 hour away), Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo (2 hours away), Coolangatta AIrport (20 mins) and Brisbane Airport (1 hour).
This modern fully air conditioned home is perfectly suited for 2 families or up to 14 adults wishing to holiday together.
This stylish gorgeous contemporary home will not disappoint!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Student Accommodation
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Twin Singles, 1x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Single, 1x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Twin Singles
- Departure Clean - $350 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 8 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $326 to $860 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.