Circle On Cavill Luxury Private Apartments - 2Bed 2Bath Lvl 39 Ocean View
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
CIRCLE ON CAVILL****
Stay in this popular and prestigious 4.5-star resort, located in absolute heart of SURFERS PARADISE
Most apartments are situated on high floor levels, offering spectacular OCEAN, or RIVER/HINTERLAND VIEWS
WHY STAY WITH US
- Save 30% plus on the rates you would normally be asked to pay by the Resort
- Enjoy 4.5-star OPULENCE in the centre of Surfers Paradise
- Apartments feature an open plan design and are contemporary and luxurious
- Bathrooms feature long deep SPA BATH with separate shower
- Kitchens are GOURMET fully equipped, featuring caesar stone benchtops, and quality stainless steel appliances
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer
- Large entertaining balconies with Ocean, Hinterland or City views
- Rate includes a secure underground car space for your exclusive use (NO EXTRA CHARGE)…
- Rate includes cleaning and fresh linen (NO HIDDEN CHARGES)
- Most apartments are ENTERTAINMENT PLUS, and feature much more such as Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, oversized HDTVs, FREE Foxtel, movie/game libraries
- Resort facilities are included for your enjoyment, such as lagoon-style swimming pools, heated pools, spas, BBQ facilities, Games Room, Gymnasium, saunas, Private Theatre Room, internet and wireless lounge areas, plus much, much more
- Arrive and walk into the actual apartment you viewed, chose, and dreamed of
- Experience our acclaimed personalised service from GO to WHOA!
WHY BOOK WITH US
- We are accredited Real Estate Agents
- Operate a Trust account
- Operate over 60 apartments in Holiday let
- We look after our Guests
- We look after our Apartments THE LOCATION
- Building located on Cavill Avenue
- Woolworths built into the building
- Walk down Cavill Avenue to the beach
- Cavill Avenue is the main street of Surfers Paradise
- Dreamworld: 25 Minutes
- Whitewater World: 25 Minutes
- Movie World: 20 Minutes
- Sea World: 10 Minutes
- Wet n Wild: 20 Minutes
- Gold Coast Airport: 30 Minutes
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Lagoon swimming pool
- Undercover swimming pool
- Lap pool
- Heated Spa
- Spectacular private BBQ areas overlooking big outdoor Foxtel screen
- Private cinema
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- Internet room and wireless lounge area
- Enclosed childrens playground Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the Resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly what you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30% less than the resort rate. We pride ourselves on you knowing exactly what you will be getting with 20 plus photos of the exact apartment on our website. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round, which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests.
We have no affiliation to the Resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the Resort equivalents, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Gaming Consoles with games, DVD libraries etc., more to make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self-Contained with full gourmet kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer.
BOOK SAFE - BOOK SECURE - BOOK EVERTHING
ASK about Theme Parks tickets, Car Rentals, Internet Pocket WiFi modem (connect multiple devices) , Porta Cot Hire, Rollaway Beds Hire, etc. (Additional costs apply for these)
Be sure to check out some of our other properties in both SURFERS PARADISE & BROADBEACH listed here on this site
Visit our website at -
for up to the minute availability, discount pricing and 20 plus photos of the exact apartments on offer (60 plus apartments to choose from) - if you have any questions or would like to book please contact us anytime.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 4 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- 4WD tours
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Schoolies Welcome
- Student Accommodation
- Theme Park Nearby
- Valentines Day
- Whale watching
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Wading pool
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Conference facilities
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Tour desk
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
4WD tour operators located nearby
Less than 5 minutes walk to the beach, Less than 5 minutes drive to the beach, Beach views, Relax by the pool after the beach
Bird-watching available nearby
Close to Public Transport
Public transport within 5 minute walk, Public transport within 10 minute walk, Bus service, Train service, Light rail service
Executive standard, Linen included, Internet connection available
Portacot available, Games/videos for children under 5 available, Games/videos for children between 5 and 12 available, Games/videos for children over 12 available, Games room, Fenced/safe outdoor play area, Children's playground equipment.
The Circle On Cavill resort offers an outdoor children's playground equipment area, an indoor games room with arcade games, air hockey and a pool table to name a few. Additionally, the sun decks and lounge chairs surrounding the pool areas also doubles as a viewing platform for the outdoor giant TV screen set high up in the centre of the Circle On Cavill retail precinct, projecting to you entertainment 24/7.
The majority of apartments include a Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii and games library with a wide range suitable for all ages. The PlayStation 3 has an inbuilt Blu-Ray, plus there's COMPLIMENTARY Foxtel with 60+ channels, DVD player and DVD library for your viewing pleasure.
Visit the renowned Gold Coast Theme Parks, with SeaWorld only 10 minutes away.
Day or night, indoors or out, there will be plenty to do for all ages.
Luxury ensuite bathrooms, Expansive views
Accommodation just for two, Outdoor spa, Indoor spa
Whale watching tours available nearby
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $140 to $800 per night*
Min 4 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.