Q1 Resort Luxury Private Apartments - 2Bed 2Bath Lvl 27 Ocean View
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 8
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Stay in this popular and highly acclaimed 5-star resort, ideally located in central SURFERS PARADISE
Most apartments are situated on high floor levels, offering spectacular OCEAN and HINTERLAND VIEWS
WHY STAY WITH US
- Save 30% plus on the rates you would normally be asked to pay by the Resort
- Enjoy 5-star CONTEMPORARY LUXURY in the centre of Surfers Paradise
- FREE WiFi Internet
- FREE 24HR secure parking
- 24HR secure access
- Apartments feature an open plan design and are ultra-modern, stylish and luxurious
- Bathrooms feature long deep SPA BATH with separate shower
- Kitchens are GOURMET fully equipped, featuring caesar stone benchtops, and quality stainless steel appliances
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer …
- Large unique glass enclosed entertaining balconies with Ocean and Hinterland views
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors to maximise views
- Rate includes a secure underground car space for your exclusive use (NO EXTRA CHARGE)
- Rate includes cleaning and fresh linen (NO HIDDEN CHARGES)
- Most apartments are ENTERTAINMENT PLUS, and feature much more such as oversized HDTVs, FREE Foxtel, movie/game libraries
- Resort facilities are included for your enjoyment, such as lagoon-style swimming pools, heated pools, spas, BBQ facilities, Games Room, Gymnasium, saunas, Private Theatre Room, internet and wireless lounge areas, plus much, much more
- Arrive and walk into the actual apartment you viewed, chose, and dreamed of
- Experience our acclaimed personalised service from GO to WHOA!
WHY BOOK WITH US
- We are accredited Real Estate Agents
- Operate a Trust account
- Operate over 60 apartments in Holiday let
- We look after our Guests
- We look after our Apartments THE LOCATION
- Located in luxury 5-star resort, the world's tallest residential building in Surfers Paradise
- Next to main beach, boasting panoramic views from the surf to the hinterland and city
- 1 minute stroll to famous Surfers Paradise beach, Cavill Avenue mall
- Boutique retail stores, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, all surround this area
- Experience SkyPoint Observation Deck & SkyPoint Climb attractions on Level 77 (entry fees apply)
- Pamper yourself at Q1 Day Spa on ground floor overlooking this resort's lagoon style pools (additional costs apply)
- Pacific Fair: 5 Minutes
- SkyPoint: Q1 Level 77
- Dreamworld: 30 Minutes
- Whitewater World: 30 Minutes
- Movie World: 20 Minutes
- Sea World: 15 Minutes
- Wet n Wild: 20 Minutes
- Gold Coast Airport: 30 Minutes
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Two lagoon style swimming pools
- Indoor heated swimming pool (lap pool)
- Outdoor entertainment BBQ areas near the pool
- Alfresco poolside dining areas
- Indoor heated Spa
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room and in-house Theatre for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- FREE Internet and wireless lounge area Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the Resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly what you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30% less than the resort rate. We pride ourselves on you knowing exactly what you will be getting with 20 plus photos of the exact apartment on our website. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round, which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests.
We have no affiliation to the Resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the Resort equivalents, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Gaming Consoles with games, DVD libraries etc., more to make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self-Contained with full gourmet kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer.
BOOK SAFE - BOOK SECURE - BOOK EVERTHING
ASK about Theme Parks tickets, Car Rentals, Internet Pocket WiFi modem (connect multiple devices) , Porta Cot Hire, Rollaway Beds Hire, etc. (Additional costs apply for these)
Be sure to check out some of our other properties in both SURFERS PARADISE & BROADBEACH listed here on this site
Visit our website at -
for up to the minute availability, discount pricing and 20 plus photos of the exact apartments on offer (60 plus apartments to choose from) - if you have any questions or would like to book please contact us anytime.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Valentines Day
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- Day Spa
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Wading pool
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Tour desk
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
4WD tour operators located nearby
Less than 5 minutes drive to the beach, Relax by the pool after the beach
Bird-watching available nearby
Close to Public Transport
Public transport within 5 minute walk, Public transport within 10 minute walk, Bus service
Executive standard, Linen included, Internet connection available
Portacot available, Games/videos for children under 5 available, Games/videos for children between 5 and 12 available, Games/videos for children over 12 available, Games room, Fenced/safe outdoor play area, Children's playground equipment.
The Q1 Resort itself offers an indoor fully equipped games room and in-house private theatre room to name a few, plus FREE WiFi internet and wireless lounge area.
The majority of apartments include COMPLIMENTARY Foxtel with 60+ channels, CD player, DVD player.
Experience SkyPoint Observation Deck & SkyPoint Climb attractions on Level 77 (entry fees apply)
Visit the renowned Gold Coast Theme Parks, with SeaWorld only 15 minutes away.
Day or night, indoors or out, there will be plenty to do for all ages.
Luxury ensuite bathrooms, Expansive views, Luxury experience
Accommodation just for two, Outdoor spa, Indoor spa
Expansive water views
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $129 to $350 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.