Q1 Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments - 2Bed 2Bath Lvl 27 Ocean Views
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
- Q1 Highrise almost 80 levels high
- Observation deck on level 77
- Enjoy some drinks at the sky bar
- Save 30% plus on the rates you would normally be asked to pay
- The Q1 the most popular resort in Surfers Paradise, our guests keep coming back!
- Apartments feature an open plan design, and are Ultra-modern and luxurious
- Bathrooms feature long deep spa baths
- Kitchens feature Ceaser Stone benchtops
- Rate includes a secure underground car space is for your exclusive use
- Rate includes cleaning & Fresh linen
- Most apartments feature Nintendo Wii, Playstation3, oversized HD TVs, movie/game libraries
- Arrive to the actual apartment you dreamed of, not was left on the day as happens when you book through the resort
- Enjoy our acclaimed personalized service from Go to Whoa …
- Just a 5 minute stroll to famous Surfers Paradise beach. - The Q1 Highrise is centrally located
- A short 5 minute walk to the beach
- No need for a car if you stay here
- 30 minutes from Gold coast airport
- 20 minutes to Movie world and Dream world
- 10 minutes to Sea world
- And everything you need at your doorstep
-How about telling your friends that you're staying in one of the worlds largest residential buildings! - Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Spa Baths in all apartments
- Modern open plan living
- Fully operational State of the Art Kitchen with gas cook tops
- Caesar stone benches in kitchen and bathrooms
- Luxurious Full length deep soaking SPA Bath
- Full size separate showers
- Separate laundries
- Open and spacious balconies
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors to maximise views
- Lagoon Swimming pool
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 4 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Lake nearby
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Wading pool
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Tour desk
Fully wheelchair accessible to Australian standard AS 1428
Portacot available, Plastic crockery and cutlery available for children, Games/videos for children under 5 available, Games/videos for children between 5 and 12 available, Games/videos for children over 12 available, Games room, Fenced/safe outdoor play area, Children's playground equipment
Indoor spa, Romance package available, Honeymoon package available
RatesPlease click Request a Quote.
Property managers will respond with the Best Rates and Availability.
Quotes are responded to the same business day at 11am, 3pm and 11pm.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $172 to $229 per night*
Min 4 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.