Modena On Chevron Luxury Private Apartment
Chevron Island, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
MODENA ON CHEVRON*****
Stay in this exclusive high-rise complex on Chevron Island, located a short distance from the centre of SURFERS PARADISE
Level 6 MODERN LUXURY private apartment offering sensational RIVERFRONT AND HINTERLAND VIEWS
WHY STAY WITH US
- Save 30% plus on the rates you would normally be asked to pay by the Resort
- Enjoy MODERN LUXURY in Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise
- Apartment features an open plan design and luxurious modern furnishings
- Bathroom features long deep SPA BATH with separate shower
- Kitchen is GOURMET fully equipped, featuring caesar stone benchtops, and quality stainless steel appliances
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer
- Large entertaining balcony with riverfront and city views …
- Additional private balcony access via third bedroom
- Rate includes secure basement car parking for 2 vehicles for your exclusive use (NO EXTRA CHARGE)
- Rate includes cleaning and fresh linen (NO HIDDEN CHARGES)
- Apartment is ENTERTAINMENT PLUS and features so much more, such as 42 inch HDTV with over 60 FOXTEL PREMIUM channels in living area, 32 inch LCD TV with digital channels in master bedroom, LCD TV mounted on wall in third bedroom, DVD player / CD player, Surround Sound
- Complex facilities are included for your enjoyment, such as recreational outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, BBQ facilities, Gymnasium, saunas, internet and wireless lounge areas, plus much, much more
- Arrive and walk into the actual apartment you viewed, chose, and dreamed of
- Experience our acclaimed personalised service from GO to WHOA!
WHY BOOK WITH US
- We are accredited Real Estate Agents
- Operate a Trust account
- Operate over 60 apartments in Holiday let
- We look after our Guests
- We look after our Apartments
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 4 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Camp kitchen
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- Day Spa
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Wheel Chair
- Wheelchair accessible facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Conference facilities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
Relax by the pool after the beach
Close to Public Transport
Public transport within 5 minute walk, Public transport within 10 minute walk, Bus service
Executive standard, Linen included, Internet connection available
Portacot available, Games room, Fenced/safe outdoor play area, Children's playground equipment.
The Modena On Chevron is ideally suited for families or couples wanting to enjoy a quieter Surfers Paradise holiday.
Apartment itself includes COMPLIMENTARY PREMIUM Foxtel, DVD player, CD player, Surround Sound to name a few.
Visit the renowned Gold Coast Theme Parks, with SeaWorld only 10 minutes away.
Day or night, indoors or out, there will be plenty to do for all ages.
Luxury ensuite bathrooms, Expansive views
Accommodation just for two, Indoor spa
Expansive water views
Whale watching tours available nearby
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $1,804 to $4,960 per night*
Min 4 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.