Q1 Resort And Spa
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 2x Twin Singles
Bedroom 3 - 2x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
FANTASTIC Q1 Tower, privately owned 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom spacious apartments in heart of Surfers. Great rates all year round!
Only 50 metre walk to an un-crowded beach
RATES starting from: 249 pnight
An impressive facade, 2 storey glass foyer, outstanding position and facilities make this the most seductive apartment in town. If you are looking for something particularly special then you must be sure to inspect this outstanding example of modern architecture.
Quality finishes and fixtures
Contemporary luxurious furniture
2 Modern Bathrooms ( 2 Showers & Spa bath)
Study with access to broadband internet if needed
Free local telephone access, cable & pay TV
Main Bedroom - 1 K or 2 KS
2nd Bedroom - 1 K or 2 KS
3rd Bedroom - 1 K or 2 KS…
Study Large double Sofa
Large flat screen Television with DVD Player
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
Laundry - Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer
All Linen Supplied
Walk in & built in robes.
Modern Kitchen with all the essentials you will need.
Enjoy the benefits of our links with leading local tourist operators and make your stay with us a truly treasured experience !!!
!!! ASK ABOUT IT !!!
Explore our Special Delights and ensure your essence returns home with fond memories !!!
!!! HAVE A PLEASANT HOLIDAY !!!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 200 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Central location. Spacious.
The Q1 is a great place to stay. I have stayed there twice now and will definently love to stay again in the future. The three pools were a big hit with my children! Very close to everything, such as…
Above average Surfers Paradise apartment, we would stay again.
Questions & Answers
Could you please advise what floor this property is on?
Does the room have ocean view?
The apartment has a city view.
Is parking available at this Property?
There's a secured car park free of charge.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- 4WD tours
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Motor Bike friendly
- School Group
- Schoolies Welcome
- Scuba diving
- Snow Sports
- Sports Training
- Student Accommodation
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat hire
- Boat ramp nearby
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- Day Spa
- Dial up Internet available
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Tour desk
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Twin Singles
- Late Arrival - $33 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $27 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 6 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $47 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Airport Transfer - $55 inc. GST Per Booking
- Early Arrival - $66 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $22 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $88 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $55 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $11 inc. GST Per Night
- High Chair Hire - $11 inc. GST Per Night
- Broadband Internet - $11 inc. GST Per Night
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $27 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $27 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $11 inc. GST Per Person/Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $217 to $707 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.