Gold Coast Escape
Upper Coomera, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 12
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x King, 2x Single
Bedroom 3 - 3x Single
Bedroom 4 - 1x King, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Upper Coomera is located within less than 10 min drive to Dreamworld, Theme Parks, Shops, Cafe, Petrol stations, chemist, doctors, and all facilities. Sanctuary Cove and water is less than 10 minutes away, boat ramps close by, fishing and swimming.
Highway is less than 5 minutes drive to access all of the Gold Coast, Brisbane CBD approx 45 minutes.
4 Bedroom spacious home, 2 bathrooms, laundry facilities, lovely modern fresh furniture, gourmet kitchen, media room, foxtel, large walk in showers, dbl lock up garage with internal access, fans, air cond, double fridge, dishwasher, all bedding linen included in linen hire fee. Set up for families, large groups, special occasions, relocations, holiday lets accommodation
Less than 8 minutes to Dreamworld, Movie World, Outback Spectacular, Wet Wild, 18- 20 minutes to Seaworld, Versace, Broadwater, Surfers…
Suits family, groups, family get together, corporate, holiday rental, relocation, interim accommodation, business event conference, weddings
3 KING BEDS
1 DBL SOFA BED
1 PORTABLE AEROBED AND BABIES COT IF REQUIRED
Pets allowed outside, fenced. (Pet cleaning charges apply)
Secuurity deposit REQUIRED for all bookings minimum of $650.00 via eft, netbank or deposit to any CBA Branch. For larger groups this fee may be a higher amount stipulated by management.***
DUE 24- 48 cleared funds prior to Your ARRIVAL.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $850
Guest reviews & questions
Big living/dining area, good kitchen for large groups with plenty of storage, great for the 8 of us. The house is close to shops and theme parks. We had a great week!
It was like having a home away from home, the house was immaculate, with all the mod cons needed for a comfortable stay. Close to Dreamworld, was perfect for us!
Questions & Answers
How many toilets are on this property?
2 toilets 2 bathrooms 2 showers 1 bath
Is linen included.
Linen can be hired at an extra cost.
Please explain bedding configuration?
There are 3 king beds, 4 singles and 1 double sofa bed.
- 4WD tours
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Group stay (10+)
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x King, 2x Single
- Bedroom 3 – 3x Single
- Bedroom 4 – 1x King, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $149 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $14 inc. GST Per Person
- Utility Connection - $6 inc. GST Per Night
- Broadband Internet - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- Cable TV - $4 inc. GST Per Night
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $15 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $39 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 5 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $29 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 4 Children)
- Airport Transfer - $65 inc. GST Per Person
- Early Arrival - $125 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $145 inc. GST Per Booking
- Telephone - $15 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $89 to $762 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.