Gold Coast Magic
Upper Coomera, Gold Coast, QLD
- Guests: 12
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single
Bedroom 4 - 3x Single, 2x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
WOW- Opposite Dreamworld- Close to all theme parks, and SEast Freeway to Brisbane and The beaches.
Low set large lovely home-
5 brm, 2 bathrm, ensuite, huge bath tub, walk in showers4 aircond, fans, open plan, spacious, clean, modern
bathrooms, Fully fenced, fully equipped, foxtel.
Perfect location to explore the Gold Coast, theme parks, boating, fishing, shopping and mountains. Great for job transfers, relocation, in between homes, settling in to Aussie
Fully tiled, fully furnished, 2 tv, dvd, foxtel, washing machine, crockery, dishwasher, 4 air conditioners, double lock up garage, safe, secure, fenced, small backyard. Pet friendly, and Tropical theme.
Within 5 minutes drive you have Mc Donalds, Pizza, Subway, KFC, Coles, Woolworths, Seafood Shop, Cafes, Liquor land, Chemist, Doctors, Vets, Petrol Station, Golf, Fishing Boat Ramps.…
Nearest hospital Southport- Gold Coast.
Other shops closeby- Bunnings, Masters, Service station and Homeworld plus Westfields Helensvale
Family, executives, corporate, couples, wedding groups, get togethers, retirees, relocation, job transfer, insurance and building companies welcome for staff projects.
Office desk and Chair for working
Outdoor table chairs and water feature
NO BBQ PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE*************
BBQs are available at the parklands and many locations around Coomera and Gold Coast.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bond $850
Guest reviews & questions
location for tourists - close to theme parks, gold coast beaches, nightlife and shopping. easy safe access to main roading networks, ie. north to Brisbane, south to the goldcoast and the picturesque …
Plenty of bedrooms for large families or groups. Plenty of facilities to make this your home away from home
Spacious bedrooms and living areas. Convenient location. Quiet neighborhood and near shops and attractions.
Questions & Answers
I was hoping you might be able to tell me the bedding configuration. What features does the …
2 queen 6 singles 2 dbl sofa beds All features are in the ad and very detailed Aus star opp …
Are linen and towels provided at the property?
Yes, the house is fully set up with towels and linen - quilts, pillows, and mattress protect…
Does this house require a bond?
Yes a bond is required.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Group stay (10+)
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Motor Bike friendly
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Boat hire
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single
- Bedroom 4 – 3x Single, 2x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $159 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $12 inc. GST Per Person
- Utility Connection - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $10 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $39 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $28 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 3 Children)
- Early Arrival - $85 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $139 inc. GST Per Booking
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $129 inc. GST Per Booking
- Telephone - $20 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $19 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- Cable TV - $15 inc. GST Per Week
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Submit the Book now button below to select your preferred hot deal, then make a booking to proceed.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $87 to $762 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.