Golden Beach House - Golden Beach House
Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
-Situated just 70m to waters edge and extensive walking tracks.
- 200m to patrolled beach.
- 100m to all amenities - shops, restaurants, groceries, post office and public transport.
- Default bedding will be a double bed in one room. Double in bedroom 2. 2 single bedrooms with single beds and bunks in the ensuited room. rooms approximately 8m2 - 12m2. + Sofa bed if needed.
-Weekly Rates: Off Peak $430, Mid Season $850 and Peak Season $1100.
- Please call if you would like to book on the same day as your arrival to be sure your bed is made up in time and confirm your arrival time.
-free internet Wi-Fi
-tariff includes power, water, off street parking, 1 lockup car/boat accom. self catering
-The beds will be supplied with fitted sheet and pillow with pillowcase. We can supply top sheets, doona's and towels on request for a small additional fee. …
-Golden Beach is small town and is perfect for stepping back in time to the beach holidays we had as kids. The house is marketed as a classic 1960's beach house holiday with great memories to be had. With safe flat water beaches and no busy roads near the house. In keeping with the theme it is rated as 3 star self rated and we feel this is reflected in the price. It does not have air-conditioning as you may find in other apartments in the area however compared to a small apartment Golden beach house has so much space, pets allowed, small children screaming is not a problem here, huge back yard to park your cars or a boat. And its just as close to the beach as all the comparable apartments in the area. We supply fans 1 per room +2 spares for anywhere else you would like to put them. There is also a ceiling fan in the living room.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Once booking is made a $200 cash bond is required or credit card details provided which will be checked and pre-authorised before check-in. -eco tour of the pumicestone passage. Bribie island national park and moreton bay marine park. contact peta for information on these.
-70m to beach
-easy access to australia zoo
-easy access to maleny and the hinterland (wine tasting, cheese factory, art and craft, national park walking trails (the great walk), bird watching ect.
- alfresco dining at bulcock beach watching sunset over glasshouse mt and kite surfers on the bar.
- skydiving and flying lessons for beginners from caloundra airport.
- caloundra cbd for any bussiness requirements and great shopping.
- bulcock st markets sunday weekly.
-easy access to patrolled surf beaches and calm beaches
-easy access for fishing and boating
-only 1 hr from brisbane
-public transport 100m
- canoeing tours
- catamaran hire
- day entry to local resort facilities (gym, pool)
- powerboat club (pokies and bar resurant)
- Greg Noman designed golf coarse
- many long established local resturants and takeaways walking distance. fish and chips, curries ect. Minto is a family run business with colonial style accommodation in brisbane and beach holidays on the Sunshine coast (golden beach house also known as minto beach house). If interested in brisbane please visit our sister house's website. minto student house.
Bedding arangements or particuar requirements you may have can usually be accommodated. Don is here to ensure you have the type of holiday that you would prefer, please contact him if you have any requests for your stay.
We want your business if you find somewhere else that suits you better for price let us know we will beat other quotes, you can check-in at any time of day, there is also the option of renting the studio/ esuited room for $95/n + $25 for 3rd person with rollaway and bunks. We usually only book this for last minute bookings. microwave and twin hotplates provided.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- One night bookings welcome
- Schoolies Welcome
- Student Accommodation
- Swimming Activities
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Boat ramp nearby
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Seniors card accepted
- Conference facilities
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Street Parking
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
Less than 5 minutes walk to the beach, Some beach gear provided - see description for details, Beach views.
we provide some water sport eqiptment. please ask for specifics.
Bird-watching available nearby.
local bird life exsist in the mangrove boardwalk reserve about 500m walk from the house.
Body treatment services located nearby.
day spa located on main street 200m from property
Bushwalking & wilderness
Bushwalking and wilderness experiences located nearby.
mangrove boardwalk within 500m + hinterland great walking tracks.
Canoeing & Kayaking
Canoe and/or Kayak facilities available nearby, Guests welcome to bring their own canoe/kayak, Secure storage facilities available, Less than 5 minutes walk to water.
only 50meters to the waterfront we have a large garaged area where you can store if you bring your own or you can hire from bills boat hire which is about 700m from the property.
Close to Public Transport
Public transport within 5 minute walk, Bus service
hi chair provided
Fishing spots available nearby, Fishing gear available for use, Local fishing knowledge available, Located less than 5 mins walk to water, Boatramp within 5 minute drive, Boat hire available nearby, Boat storage/parking available onsite
Gay & Lesbian friendly
All guests welcome
Glider available for rent nearby
Golf course located nearby.
there is a world class golf coarse designed by greg norman at pelican waters. clubs available for hire at the coarse.
Cats are permitted, Small dogs (less than 11 kg) are permitted, Medium dogs (11 kg to less than 34 kg) are permitted, Large dogs (34 kg or heavier) are permitted, Pets are permitted outside only, Food and water bowls provided, Bedding/sleeping area provided.
Animals accepted on a case by case application. A photo of the animal will need to be sent to our email and an additional cash bond payment of $200 for any additional cleaning/ damages that may occur. This condition may vary depending on the animal.
Skydiving facilities nearby
Wake boarding / water skiing
Wake boarding and/or water skiing facilities nearby, Boat ramp within 5 minute drive, Parking for boats available, Secure boat parking available
Accommodation within 50 metres of waterfront available.
easy access to calm water beaches, boat ramps and no busy roads to cross only the local traffic on 1 road to get to beach.
Windsuring and/or kitesailing equipment available for hire nearby, Popular windsurfing and/or kitesailing spots nearby, Windsurfing/kitesailing storage available onsite
Winery tours available nearby.
winery tours available within half hour drive in the beautiful hinterandof maleny and motville. information can be obtained in caloundra from the local information centre.
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $62 to $158 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.