Sunshine Beach, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x King
Bedroom 3 - 2x Twin Singles
Bedroom 4 - 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Stunning family beach house just 200m to the sand of Sunshine Beach!
Three bedrooms plus sleep out and Queen Sofa bed - which can sleep up to 10 adults
750m2 block. Fully fenced and Pet friendly!
200 metres and you are on the sand of Sunshine Beach - with life saving patrols and "off leash" dog areas both north and south
Hot and Cold outdoor shower
3 x generous bedrooms plus sleep out and Queen sofa bed with 2 and a half bathrooms
Master ensuite with spa. Main with separate bath, shower and large vanity. Powder room with large vanity.
2 x large living areas
Great social kitchen with gas cook top, central island and sandstone servery with French doors leading to BBQ deck
Outdoor living area with dining for 8 and relaxing sun lounges …
Full laundry and additional 216 litre refrigeration for drinks
Quality pub-size pool table, trampoline, sand pit
3 secure car garaging for your cars, golf clubs, jet skis, boats, boards & bikes!
Covered entertainment decks and BBQ overlooking lawn and gardens
Outdoor hot and cold shower for when you get back from the beach and a hose diversion for pet rinsing! (please bring your own pet towels for drying!)
Short stroll to beach, shops, cafes, bars and the Surf Club .
This property is well suited for large groups of friends, extended families or up to 5 x couples!
Bedroom 1 - King bed and ensuite with walk in robes (has French doors to front deck)
Bedroom 2 - King bed doors to rear deck
Bedroom 3 - King zippables (2 x king singles or king bed)
Sleep Out - Single with Trundle (2 x king singles or king bed)
Sofa bed - Queen innerspring mattress
Pet Bed - on covered deck by French doors to kitchen
Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
TV, DVDBlue Ray and stereo with Ipod docking station in living room
TV, DVDBlue Ray in Master Bedroom
Selection of toys, games, cars, binoculars
Low Season - $300 per night - 4 night minimum
Shoulder season - $350 per night - 4 night minimum
Peak Season - $400 per night - 7 night minimum
Xmas Peak - $500 per night - 7 night minimum
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bond $1,500
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Horse Riding
- Motor Bike friendly
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Children's playground
- Day Spa
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Lake nearby
- Steam Bath
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x King
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 4 – 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Extra Adults Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Person (applies when more than 1 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Person (applies when more than 1 Children)
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
|Term 2 School Holidays|
|Term 3 School Hols/Labour Day|
|Term 4 School Holidays|
|Christmas & New Year|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$408 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.