Yandina, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Guests: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 4 - 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
Bedroom 5 - 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This superbly appointed home is situated on a peaceful 5 acres but is only a 15 minute drive to the gorgeous beaches of the sunshine coast and 10 minutes drive to the world famous Eumundi markets. Enjoy all the fun of the sunshine coast yet feel like you are miles from anywhere. This is truly a property that gives you everything the sunshine coast has to offer.
This home has been designed to blend both outdoor and indoor living. You can swim in the pool, relax on the terrace watching the kids play or you can sit and admire stunning Mount Ninderry and if you are feeling energetic can even climb it!! There is a tennis court available for your use and a basketball hoop. The lawn is big enough for a family game of cricket. This home is ideal for a group of friends or a couple of families to get together for a holiday they won't forget. As well as all the outdoor amenities, the house itself is luxuriously appointed with everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There are two generous sized living areas, both with flat screen televisions and dvd players. The lounge has a surround sound home theatre system and the family area has a Nintendo Wii. The kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove top and electric oven, generous fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. There are give generous size bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. There are two bedrooms with a doublesingle bunk configuration making it ideal for either families with children on just an adult get together. The other two bedrooms have queen size beds. There is another bathroom with separate toilet. There is also a large laundry equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer and we even supply an esky for those day trips you may want to take to the beach or exploring the sunshine coast hinterland. The swimming pool is large enough for everyone to enjoy on those warm summer days and nights and there is use of a tennis court for when you are feeling energetic.…
Coolum Surf Patrolled Beach
Coolum Surf Club
Sunshine Coast Cable Watersports Complex
World Famous Spirit House Restaurant and Cooking School
1 hour from Brisbane Airport
one and half hours drive to Brisbane
2 and a half hours drive to theme parks of the Gold Coast
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bond $800
Guest reviews & questions
- Executive rental
- Group stay (10+)
- Motor Bike friendly
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Departure Clean - $350 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 10 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 10 Children)
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$814 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.