Cairns Beaches , Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 9
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single, 2x Double Sofa
Bedroom 3 - 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Watch the ocean from the verandah, 20 metres private beach frontage, put the crab pots in at our door and watch the dolphins and turtles and the boats going to Green Island and coming home in the afternoon. During the wet season there is a fresh water creek running down the side of the property where there is a natural pool you can swim in. There is also 80 exotic fruit trees surrounding the property for your enjoyment.
The property is fully self contained, big outside BBQ to cook up a feast. Comes with crab pots, cast net, tinny and some fishing gear all for no extra cost. If you love fishing this is the place to book. Sleep eight comfortably, plenty of parking and is very easy to maintain.
We are 20 minutes from Cairns so you can take a beautiful drive along the coast. Plenty to do in Cairns any suggestions of something special just let us know and we will find out for you.…
It is a very friendly family environment, no one on the beach totally private, watch the kids build sand castles, throw a fishing line in teach them to fish. One family commented to me how it was lovely to get the kids away from the TV and back to good old board games, there are plenty to choose from. We have heaps of DVD's as well for the family to watch if you want as well. A telescope to check the boats out in the horizon or the night stars.
It truly is a magical and different experience to come spend time at Our Oasis, it is like you are in a different world. They actually just filmed some of the series The Straits there, very exciting. If your looking for an absolute private moment with your partner it is so special we can set up wine and cheese, picnic baskets, breakfast packs, rose petals anything you dream of. Our daughter got married there two years ago and it was so beautiful, I had a 65 year old gentlemen tell me it was the best wedding he had ever attended in his life, so made us feel special. We have marquees, fairy lights etc for hire, if that special moment is needed.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Hot air ballooning
- Indigenous experiences
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Wedding venue
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat hire
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single, 2x Double Sofa
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Single
- Extra Adults Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Booking (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Booking
- Departure Clean - $165 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $15 inc. GST Per Person
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $65 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $22 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $11 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $201 to $201 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.