Cairns Central, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x King, 1x Twin Singles, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Relax and have fun at Esplanade Vues located in Royal Harbour on the Esplande in the Cairns city centre with stunning harbour water views. Set amongst an array of eateries and positioned above the night markets you are in the hub of the activities with great shopping. You may like to excerise along the boardwalk on the Esplanade or work out in our gym.
Enjoy this luxury ducted air conditioned, clean one bedroom self contained apartment on the 5th level with stunning ocean and Trinity Harbour views. Relax in your own spa bath or enjoy your best nights sleep on a king size luxurious feather and down topper mattress. The apartment is able to sleep one other couple on a pull out sofa bed
Ease of living with lift access to all levels, tiled throughout and a generous balcony to enjoy the spectacular view. Austar connected for your entertainment and broadband internet access available. The sofa day bed is of double size with a comfortable innerspring mattress. washing machine and kitchen facilities with free ready made ice in the lobby. Fabulous holiday home to enjoy.…
With the array of eatries at your doorstep who wants to cook on holidays, Visit the night markets below, casino or night life within a easy stroll or take in the many tours on offer with the tour booking office on the Esplanade entrance.
Here you are located in the hub of the city with an array of shopping at your doorstep and overlooking the famous Esplanade pool lagoon . Located approx 5klms from a international airport.
Royal Harbour building is made up of mainly one bedroom apartments lending your stay to a relaxed quite time around the swimming pool. Ease of access to the rooms by lift allows our seniors to enjoy their stay.
Located within proximity to the major conferences in Cairns, Esplanade Vues is inviting for the business executives. This is a non smoking apartment.
You could not ask for a better location, experience a spectacular sunrise over the Coral Sea from your own balcony.
Book now you will be pleasantly surprised with your decision as you are dealing with the owner who can accommodate your special requirements and oversee the cleaniness. We pride ourselves on ensuring you having a perfect stay.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Do you have airport pick-up and drop-off?
We have airport pick-up for an additional charge.
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- Scuba diving
- Theme Park Nearby
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Wading pool
- Child friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Alarm System
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King, 1x Twin Singles, 1x Double Sofa
- Extra Adults Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $22 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Airport Transfer - $0 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $180 to $212 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.