Gorge Road Holiday Home
Mossman, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Twin Singles
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Live as a local in this beautifully modernized Queenslander cottage with a saltwater swimming pool and large tropical garden hemmed with tall rainforest trees and palms.You will be delighted by the mountian views and nature at your door step as many species of birds, butterflies and other wildlife frequent this 3000m2 property and its immediate vicinity.
57 GORGE ROAD HOLIDAY HOME - Property Features
* 3 bedrooms upstairs,all airconditioned
* Master- Queen bed, One twin room, One Double bunk room
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Spacious kitchen- fully self contained and well equipped with quality stainless steel cookware, sharp knives etc
* Electric cooker oven, large frig freezer, microwave, dishwasher
* One bathroom upstairs with separate toilet…
* Second bathroom with toilet on lower level
* Large screen TV, DVD player, DVDs, portable CDradio, iPod dock
* Games, books, local tour info
* Washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and board
* Outdoor entertainment area with BBQ, table and chairs
* Undercover parking for two vehicles
* Local calls and internet connection
Located less than 5 minutes away from the rainforest wonders of the Mossman Gorge in the World Hertiage listed Daintree National Park, this 3 bedroom family home provides a peacefull affordable base for day trips to the Mossman Gorge and its walking tracks, to the Daintree River and Village, to Cape Tribulation National Park, to the Atherton Tablelands, and is also only 15 minute drive away from Port Douglas and all it has to offer: the famous Four Mile Beach, diving and fishing trips to the Great Barrier Reef and Low Iles, the popular Sunday markets and more. . .
We offer a personal meet and greet service on arrival, and with our local knowledge can advise you on how to make the most of your stay.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Fishing Nearby
- Indigenous experiences
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double Bunk
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $199 to $250 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.