Deluxe Ground Floor 2 Brm
Palm Cove, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Beautiful spacious immaculately & stylishly presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located in a family friendly Palm Cove Resort.
Situated on the ground floor, just meters to 2 of the 4 onsite swimming pools.
4 Star quality, beautiful tropical resort, just 5 - 10 mins stroll to the palm cove beachfront.
Please see mangolagoonapartments.com for full details.
Plus Receive 20 Per Cent Off Car Hire Daily Rate Through Mango Lagoon Private Apartments and Cairns Leisure Wheels, OR 15 per cent Off Europcar's daily rate.
A discount voucher will be emailed to you shortly after your reservation has been confirmed & your deposit has been received.
This is a great saving on the cost of your holiday and gives you the freedom to discover all of Cairns beautiful attractions, in your own time.…
400 metre walk to the beautiful Palm Cove Beachfront, with lovely cafe's, restaurants, boutique shopping and more.
Immaculately Presented and beautiful furnishings throughout!
This STUNNING 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Family Friendly Palm Cove Holiday Apartment is situated just 5 minutes walk to Palm Cove Beachfront, and is set to steal your heart!
Being privately owned and managed ensures a personal service, ensuring you get the best out of your tropical holiday.
Immaculately Clean and stylishly furnished and if you're traveling with children ask about the porta-cot and highchair that's available!
All School Holiday Rates are $285 per night
Low season from $189 per night
Peak Season from $265 per night
Pricing is for 4 people in deluxe ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Valentines Day
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- Day Spa
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Wading pool
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single
- Extra Adults Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Night
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Person/Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $195 to $293 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.