Thirty One Degrees
Port Douglas, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Laze away the days...
Located on absolute beachfront just a stones throw from the edge of the Coral Sea at Oak Beach lies Thirty-One Degrees. A two bedroom contemporary getaway set in the midst of a coconut plantation at private Oak Beach. Once a fishermans's cottage, now revamped for you to enjoy!
An unforgettable location by the seaside featuring
-2 Queen bedrooms
-Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
-Imported modernist furniture
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Roof top deck with ocean views
-Private saltwater swimming pool
-Full laundry facilities
-Complimentary mid stay service for bookings of 8 nights or more
-In house catering and dinner parties can be arranged
-Babysitting, Massage and Car rental can be arranged…
-Private yoga sessions available
Especially for our guests
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at this retreat. (subject to arrival times)
Absolute beachfront at it's best!
Thirty-One Degrees is located at private Oak Beach, just a 10 minute drive south of the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas and just 25 minutes north of popular Palm Cove.
A perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef and the ancient Daintree Rainforest.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Wine tasting/tours
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Day Spa
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hour reception
- Alarm System
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Tour desk
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $502 to $502 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.