The Beach House At Wonga
Port Douglas, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x King
Bedroom 3 - 2x Twin Singles
Bedroom 4 - 2x Twin Singles
- Swimming pool
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Absolute beachfront home
Located on absolute beachfront, The Beach House at Wonga featues accommodation for up to eight guests. This brand new home features all the mod cons necessary for a relaxing holiday in paradise!
The Beach House at Wonga features
-Four spacious bedrooms
-Large saltwater swimming pool
-All linen and beach towels are provided
-A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
-Day excursions and car rental can be arranged
-In house catering, babysitting and massage can be arranged
-Private yoga sessions available
Especially for our Guests
A personal meet and greet service upon arrival at The Beach House on Wonga (subject to arrival times). Chilled boutique wine, exotic fruit basket and tropical flowers welcome you. L'Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.…
Wonga Beach is located between the ancient world heritage listed Daintree rainforest and the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas. Wonga Beach is a perfect base for all of the natural delights that the region has to offer such as the Mossman Gorge and the Great Barrier Reef. Wonga Beach is a quiet residential beach. The township of Mossman is a 15 minute drive south and Port Douglas is 30 minute drive.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Swimming Pool
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x King
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 4 – 2x Twin Singles
- Extra Adults Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 6 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $77 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $55 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $55 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $110 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $351 to $402 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.