Port Douglas, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 1
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Apt , Sea Temple Resort & Spa
From $ per night
This privately managed luxury apartment at the 5 star Sea Temple Resort & Spa awaits as your next holiday destination. Lose yourself in the huge lagoon pool, be pampered at the day spa, stroll the length of Four Mile Beach or sip a cocktail at the pool bar. Located on the beach in the idyllic town of Port Douglas, famous for its fantastic dining & location to the Great Barrier Reef & Daintree Rainforest.
Located on the ground floor, you'll be dipping your toes in the endless lagoon pool in under a minute. The first bedroom has a queen bed, the second bedroom the flexibility of king or twin single bedding, with a central bathroom. The apartment is completely self contained, with full gourmet kitchen (dishwasher, full size fridge/freezer, oven, cooktop, microwave), plus internal laundry, dining & living area with sliding doors to the garden terrace to bring the outdoors in. …
The resort's lagoon pool is huge, plus there's a shaded children's pool, outdoor spa, pool bar, restaurant, gym and day spa on site. A lovely 45 minute beach stroll will have you in the town centre, alternatively hire a car or catch the regular shuttle bus which picks up at the resort and heads in and out of town.
Dual key configuration means we have studio, two bedroom or three bedroom apartments available - up to eight bedrooms available in total.
* 5 star Sea Temple Resort & Spa
* Two bedrooms (1 K, 1 Q or 1 Q, 2 KS)
* Central bathroom (shower over bath)
* Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Internal laundry with washer & dryer
* DVD player & mini sound system
* Ground floor apartment
* Lagoon pool, children's pool, outdoor spa
* Restaurant, pool bar, day spa & gym on site
* Internet available in resort reception, dial up available via private line in room
* Beachside location
* Linen, bath & pool towels provided
* Tours, airport transfers, equipment hire, baby sitters, in house catering, in house massage, pre-arrival shopping available
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Twin Singles
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $359 to $435 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.