Beach Club Resort & Spa
Port Douglas, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x King
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Walk to the shops
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Lifestyle - The 5 star Beach Club Resort & Spa is perfectly situated in Port Douglas, only a couple of minutes walk to the beach & main street. This private apartment, located on the ground floor with gated access to the pool area, has three bedrooms and is self contained, providing your perfect Port Douglas getaway for up to six guests.
Accommodation Two master bedrooms feature king or twin single bedding, LCD TV, DVD player, Austar and air conditioning, plus ensuite or easy access to a bathroom, plus a third bedroom with king or twin single bedding & LCD TV. A fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge areas, entertainment system including plasma TV, CDDVD player, stereoiPod dock and Austar cable & digital channels, opening onto an outdoor terrace with dining, bbq & double spa bath. Direct gated access to the lagoon pool with sandy beach entry, from the terrace.…
Features - All the facilities expected in a 5 star resort are included, all located one block from the beautiful Four Mile Beach and trendy Macrossan Street there's no need for a hire car here. A 50m turquoise lagoon pool with sandy beach entry and a restaurant are located on site. Enjoy the proximity to Port Douglas' famous restaurants, bars offering live entertainment, boutiques, Marina Mirage for easy access to Great Barrier Reef trips and tours to the Daintree Rainforest.
This apartment is a dual key setup, giving the flexible option of a spa room or a two bedroom suite available for separate holiday rental.
* 5 star resort
* Three bedrooms (each has a king or twin king single bedding)
* Two bathrooms
* 50m lagoon pool with sandy beach entry
* Ground floor with direct pool access
* Two minute walk to Macrossan Street and beach
* Plasma and LCD televisions, DVD, CD, stereo, Austar cable television
* Wireless internet available throughout resort (at cost)
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and full sized fridge
* Outdoor terrace with barbeque and double spa bath
* Air conditioned bedrooms and living area
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Internal laundry
* Underground parking
* Restaurant, gymnasium & day spa on site
* Linen, bath & pool towels provided
* Tours, airport transfers, equipment hire, baby sitters, in house catering, in house massage, pre-arrival shopping available
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Will the room be cleaned at all while we are there? Or do we have access to vacuum etc? Also…
A mid stay service is included for 8+ nights. There is also a vacuum & mop in the room. You …
What floor is this Property on?
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x King
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $468 to $598 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.