Yorkeys Knob, Tropical North Qld, QLD
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Short stroll through the melaleuca track to the beach.
Adair Cottage is a one bedroom fully self contained, air conditioned cottage with private fenced yard, situated close to beautiful Yorkeys Beach, perfect for walking the dog or just taking a quiet stroll. Pets can run free in their own fenced yard.
Within walking distance to shops, restaurants, the golf course and the Yacht club and just 15 minutes north of Cairns City.
This delightful cottage is tiled throughout with a large bedroom separate to the lounge area. It has been tastefully refurbished with a sofa that folds out to a double bed for extra guests.
The cottage is fully fenced making it a pet friendly environment, and all on the one level creating a wheel chair friendly environment…
as well! Very private, lovely patio area with BBQ, excellent value for money.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
The wonderful position near the beach, good dog-friendly accommodation and very helpful managers made our stay very relaxing. I would recommend this property to anyone travelling with dogs.
Helpful and friendly managment. Close to a good beach and great launching pad to local attractions. The cottage was very clean and comfortable and set up with everything you could need to self cater.…
This property is very close to the beach; is very comfortable without being really stylish; you can just walk in and settle down straight away - just like a home away from home.
Questions & Answers
Is this Property pet friendly?
Yes. Pets are welcomed indoors.
Is this Property pet friendly?
Yes. Pets are allowed at this Property given they are cleaned up after and there is no evide…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Extra Adults Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $97 to $131 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.