Waterfront Whitsunday 18+
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
1 Bedroom Jacuzzi Apartment - Adults only intimate luxurious boutique hotel just 200 meters from Airlie Beach.
Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat sets new standards of luxury adult only boutique accommodation in the Whitsundays. Adjoining Airlie Beach and nestled on Pioneer bay which features pristine turquoise waters surrounded by breathtaking rainforest, guests can expect a high level of privacy coupled with exceptional unobtrusive personalised service.
The luxury retreat comprises an exclusive collection of one bedroom suites and three bedroom penthouse, with views over Port of Airlie and the Coral Sea. The luxury suites feature contemporary inspired interior furnishings that exude style and tropical ambience, natural timber louvers, spacious private balcony with corner spa, gourmet galley kitchen and pebbled ensuite bathrooms. The three bedroom penthouse features a four posted bed draped with silks, the master bathroom featuring a double person rain shower, generous powder room complete with private balcony over looking lush rainforest, a gourmet kitchen, black marble bar complete with wine fridge and stainless steel fixtures. Externally the penthouse enjoys an expansive balcony complete with six person Jacuzzi.…
Redefining intimate levels of service suites are serviced daily whilst the retreat boasts a private sun deck, deep water horizon pool, guest BBQ, lush tropical gardens, native bird feeding, a-la-carte in room massage, facial and beauty treatments, wireless internet, tour booking agency, great barrier reef touring, concierge, valet parking and personalised limousine transfers.
Exuding luxury, romance and tropical ambience, Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat offers the travel connoisseur a perfect blend of relaxation, intimacy and personalised service for an unparalleled adult only retreat experience.
Luxury Spa Suite (2 people) $240 per night
Luxury Spa Suite (3 people) $270 per night
Luxury Spa Suite (4 people) $300 per night
Luxury Spa Suite (Family 2a+2c) $300 per night
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Tidy Town Winner
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat hire
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Day Spa
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Wheel Chair
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hour reception
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Extra Adults Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Airport Transfer - $20 inc. GST Per Person
|Christmas & New Years|
Availability & Price
from $160 to $308 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.