Bowen Magic With Pool
Bowen, Whitsundays, QLD
- Guests: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single
Bedroom 4 - 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Pet and Child Friendly- room for a boat out the front to park
3 min walk to Award winning Queens Beach and markets
Close to Horseshoe Bay, Grays Bay, walks, swimming.
4 brm, 2 bathrm, pool, outdoor area, fenced, pet friendly, tropical landscaping. Magical area, very quiet, peaceful, secure.
45 min to Airlie Beach, 2 hrs to Mackay or 2 hr to Townsville.
Small lovely town with population of apprx 8,000.
Famous for mangoes, fruit, vegetables, Australia Movie, and Fishing.
4 spacious bedrooms, plus Media room, in ground pool, entertaining area, open plan kitchen, dishwasher, fans, air conditioning, fully furnished equipped, garage, parking, parking for a boat, laundry.
Pet Friendly and fully fenced
Fans and Ducted Air
Near beach, close drive to the town- (5 minutes), walk to Coral Cove Resort, Horsehoe Bay, Grays Bay, Hansen Park, markets and award winning Queens Beach.…
In the town there is Woolworths, IGA, McDonalds, Fish Chips, Chinese, RSL, Golf Club, Pubs, Entertainment, Chemist, hospital, hair beauty, cafes, bakery, fresh seafood shop, butchers.
Nearest airport is Proserpine (Whitsundays) and there is a shuttle meeting every flight that goes to Bowen.
Or you can fly into Mackay or Townsville and drive 2 hours also.
Lots of fishing spots, mud crabs, mangoes, boat ramps, walks, bike tracks, dog friendly walking and play areas.
Suits couples, honeymoons, families, corporate, relocations, work projects, job transfers, wedding groups, get togethers, time out, retreats.
Net and cable tv. Phone line can be provided at a cost.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bond $850
Guest reviews & questions
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Farmland experiences
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- School Group
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- Boat hire
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Dial up Internet available
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Wheel Chair
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Conference facilities
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single
- Bedroom 4 – 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $165 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $15 inc. GST Per Person
- Utility Connection - $7 inc. GST Per Night
- Cable TV - $3 inc. GST Per Night
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $10 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $49 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 8 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $28 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Children)
- Airport Transfer - $65 inc. GST Per Person
- Early Arrival - $70 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $155 inc. GST Per Booking
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $145 inc. GST Per Week
- Telephone - $18 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $49 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $17 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $108 to $707 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.