Bowen Escape- 3 Brm
Bowen, Whitsundays, QLD
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
New estate close to beaches, fishing, Horseshoe Bay, Queens Beach, Golf Club, markets, shopping, cafe restaurants, boat ramps, Woolworths. 5 min to CBD of Bowen. Great place to base yourself for work or holidays. Communal pool in the estate to swim and relax
Communal pool in the estate - Less than 4 minutes walk to the pool
Pet and Child Friendly
Fully furnished 3 brm,
2 bathrm house
Double lock up garage,
Outdoor living area, fenced,
Parking for a boat, "Net avail" for hire
All linen provided for hire
All within 5 minutes short drive to the beaches, shops, boat ramps, pubs hotels, cafe, restaurants, bbq areas, weekend markets, supermarket, doctors, chemist.
45 minutes to Airlie Beach- gateway to the Whitsundays and Islands 45 minutes from Proserpine Whitsundays Airport…
Shuttle bus from airport to the door
2 hours to Townsville
2 hours to Mackay
Group of Friends
Fishing Diving Scuba Snorkelling holidays
Work groups for projects - Have your own home instead of motels
Management and Supervisors
Relaxing get aways
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $650
Guest reviews & questions
Excellent separate self contained sleeping areas making accommodation perfect for two groups.
the house was spacious and clean and tidy and we all enjoyed our stay there
Questions & Answers
Can you please advise the bedding configuration in this house?
The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom has 1 queen size bed. Bedroom 2 h…
What is the laundry set up in this house? eg washing machine, dryer?
Laundry has own laundry room, yes has a washer
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- School Group
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Student Accommodation
- Swimming Activities
- Tidy Town Winner
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Boat ramp nearby
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $139 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $15 inc. GST Per Person
- Utility Connection - $6 inc. GST Per Night
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $10 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 3 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $26 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 3 Children)
- Airport Transfer - $55 inc. GST Per Person
- Early Arrival - $65 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $135 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $135 inc. GST Per Week
- Telephone - $22 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- Broadband Internet - $25 inc. GST Per Week
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $45 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $18 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Submit the Book now button below to select your preferred hot deal, then make a booking to proceed.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $84 to $354 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.