Sanctuary Palm Villas
Bowen, Whitsundays, QLD
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Close to town, walking distance to beaches, shops, restaurants, park lands, marina, bike trails, boat ramps.
- 60 minutes from Proserpine- Airport
-50 minutes from Airlie Beach
- 2 hours from Mackay
- 2 hours from Townsville
- 1 hour from Mines in Collinsville
Brand New Upmarket Villas with Designer Interiors, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully furnished with gourmet kitchen, tiled living areas, air conditioning and fans throughout, own private fully fenced courtyard with undercover alfresco area ideal for entertaining. All Villas are child and pet friendly, and have storage facilities and lock up garage.Fully set up- washing machine, dryer, iron.
Located walking distance to town shops, transport, famous award winning beaches, boat ramps, harbor & restaurants. Proserpine airport is 1hr away, Airlie Beach only 50 mins, and Townsville and Mackay 2hrs away.…
Suit couples, families, retirees & resource employees plus management, business people, meetings, conferences, work projects, holidaying.
Bowen is a magical relaxed place to getaway with lots to do and see. If its fun in the sun swimming, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking or relaxing at Bowen's famous award winning beaches and enjoying a meal at the local restaurants and coming home to your own private Villa, this is the place to stay!
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $650
Guest reviews & questions
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Farmland experiences
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Indigenous experiences
- Motor Bike friendly
- Scuba diving
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Tidy Town Winner
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Boat hire
- Boat ramp nearby
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Wheel Chair
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Courtesy vehicle
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single
- Departure Clean - $165 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $15 inc. GST Per Person
- Utility Connection - $4 inc. GST Per Night
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $12 inc. GST Per Booking
- Airport Transfer - $55 inc. GST Per Person
- Early Arrival - $65 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $140 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $39 inc. GST Per Booking
- Broadband Internet - $3 inc. GST Per Night
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $45 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $18 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $29 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Submit the Book now button below to select your preferred hot deal, then make a booking to proceed.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$131 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.