Adelaide Seaside Home
Adelaide, Adelaide, SA
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
A fully equipped seaside home. Only a short 5 minute drive from Brighton Beach. 10 minutes to Glenelg beach and 30 minutes to the city of Adelaide. Located at Hallett Cove, gateway to the Fleurieu Peninsula, including Victor Harbor, McLaren Vale Wineries, Port Noarlunga and Aldinga Beach.
Fantastic ocean views and beautiful sunsets can be enjoyed from the front porch.
The Hallett Cove Shopping Centre is only two minutes away by car and caters for everything you could need and the larger Westfield Shopping Complex is only 10 minutes away.
The longer you stay, the less you pay on a per night basis.
A 2 bedroom cottage at Hallett Cove in a an elevated area with beautiful ocean views from the front of the home. Seacliff and Brighton swimming beaches are a 5 minute drive away and within walking distance is a 7 day mini supermarket, Pizza and Thai food restaurant. Public transport (Bus) is close by with a direct line to Flinders University, Flinders Medical Centre, Westfield Marion and the new Hallett Cove shopping centre. …
* 2 brms - Queen size bed & two single beds
** Fully equipped kitchen - including crockery, pots and pans, microwave, dishwasher and more
* Separate laundry inc washing machine, iron and ironing board
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 160 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
This property was outstanding. A home away from home. I was astounded by how clean it was. The photos don't do it justice at all. Such a quite location and close to a great shopping centre. Kris, t…
With views of the southern ocean, with easy and close access to the main road north into Adelaide and Glenelg plus the easy drive to the southern tourist locations including McLaren Vale, Victor Harb…
Extremely clean and well kept. Perfect location for what we needed. Great to have public transport and shops so close by. Loved the distant sea views, wasn't expecting this, and made me feel like …
Questions & Answers
Do we need to bring linen?
Sheets, quilt cover, pillow slips and towels are provided.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $70 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Children)
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $45 inc. GST Per Person
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
|Queen's Birthday Wkd|
|Term 2 School Holidays|
|Term 3 School Hols/Labour Day|
|Term 4 School Holidays|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $109 to $147 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.