Beachfront North Haven
North Haven, Adelaide, SA
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Positioned for views and privacy. Step out the back gate and you are on the protected sand dunes leading down to a secluded, surf patrolled beach. The room sized deck has views all along the coast to Semaphore. See dolphins, yacht racing, cruise ships, kite boarders and more. Summer or winter, sunrise, sunset or storms the view is always spectacular.
Upstairs the living accommodation is situated to take advantage of the views. 2 seperate living areas with polished floors throughout this level both with their own balcony. Even cooking will be a pleasure in the fully equipped kitchen with seperate fridge and freezer, gas appliances and dishwasher as you gaze out the sliding glass doors to the spectacular view. A full bathroom completes this level.
Dowstairs features two bedrooms both with queen sized bed opening onto private and secluded Zen like courtyards. Top quality linen including all bedding, towels and beach towels provided. Full sized bathroom including bath and full laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer. …
Parking is provided with a remote controlled single garage with off street parking for a second vehicle.
30 minute drive from the city. 25 minutes from Adelaide Airport. 5 minute drive to cosmopolitan Semaphore with its cafe strip and beachside attractions. 10 minute drive to Westfield West Lakes Shopping Centre and AAMI Stadium. 10 minutes drive to historic Port Adelaide with the Maritime Museum, Railway Museum and Aviation Museum.
Local amenities include hotelbottle shop, Italian and Chinese restaurants, cafe, etc. Local shopping centre includes a post office, bakery, supermarket, doctors surgery, video store and more.
This exceptional property is ideally suited to the well healed professional looking to maximize their living environment and lifestyle by experiencing total relaxation from sunrise to sunset with magical ocean views day and night.
THIS PROPERTY NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE
You would never imagine that such a quiet secluded beach exists this close to the city. Come stay and you will never want to leave.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Heritage trail
- Historical / Museums
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Alarm System
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Extra Adults Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $145 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $100 inc. GST Per Week
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $218 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.