Periwinkle Beach Shack
Point Turton, Yorke Peninsula, SA
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Waterfront property. This elevated and newly renovated shack is situated on the Esplanade. Come and explore Point Turton or simply take in the beautiful view from the deck or lounge.
The property has been totally renovated with a new kitchen, bathroom and toilet. It has polished floor boards & new carpet in the bedrooms. The bedrooms are freshly painted & are structured as follows:- 2 x queen in rooms 1&2 and 1 x single & 1 bunk bed in room 3. Please supply your own linen & towels.
Wake up in the morning looking out across the bay and buy the paper from the General Store just one block away. Walk to the Tavern along the beach for lunch or dinner or for a quite drink and a game of pool. Fish from the beach out the front, the jetty or bring your own boat and launch it from the all weather boat ramp. …
This property will suit a family of up to 6 or two couples with three or less children so please limit people to a maximum of 6 adults or 2 adults & 4 children otherwise you will not fit comfortably.
This spot caters for everyone. The Tavern has a kids play room and there is plenty of sea life including pelicans, dolphins and crabs. Tea, coffee facilities included.
All monies Including a bond of $300 needs to be paid prior to arrival. We will contact you to arrange to give you the key and information on how to get to Point Turton.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 95 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
It is a very relaxing getaway.
The most amazing sunrise over the sea. Close to all avaiable amenities. Must try the food from the pub-excellent meals!!!!
Quite good views and very relaxing.
Questions & Answers
Hi, are dogs allowed inside?
Hi, unfortunately we're not having dogs inside as there are new floor boards down.
Is it ok to bring our 2 small dogs?
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Swimming Activities
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Winter holiday
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- DVD Player
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Departure Clean - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 5 Adults)
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $250 to $326 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.