The Pines Area, Yorke Peninsula, SA
- Guests: 13
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double Bunk
Bedroom 4 - 1x Double Bunk
Bedroom 5 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
If you are looking for a holiday house with plenty of room for 2 families then look no further than Paradise Pines. This 2 storey house accomodates up to 13 people and is across the road from the beach. andnbsp, Downstairs has a large family room with TV, DVD and kitchenette area with fridge.andnbsp, The bathroom is equipped with a shower and separate bath and also laundry facilities, there are 3 connecting bedrooms, perfect for the kids! Upstairs consists of 2 bedrooms both with built in robes, 1 with double bed the other with queen bed and sunroom.andnbsp, The upstairs lounge also has a TV and DVD, kitchen with large fridge and microwave, 2 dining tables and fully enclosed balconysunroom to relax and enjoy the beautiful views.andnbsp, Outside opens to a huge enclosed entertaining area complete with BBQ and outdoor settings.andnbsp, There is a fish cleaning area down the back of the enclosed yard.andnbsp, there is a large garage with room for a boat and plenty of parking.andnbsp, The Pines is only 10 minutes from Corny Point and fabulous surfing beaches.andnbsp, Pine Point is a beautiful quiet location and has the perfect beach with shallow waters for children.…
*PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR BELOW SPECIALS TO APPLY*
** WINTER OFF PEAK SPECIALS ** 1st May to 30th September excludes school holidays and long weekends DISCOUNTED TO $ per night...Stay 3 nights and only pay for 2!!...Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3!! etc... Stay 7 nights and only pay for 5!! (booking, cleaning and bond fees apply)
Bedroom 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - Double Bed
Bedroom 3 Bunk
Bedroom 4 Tri bunk (double bed and single)
Bedroom 5 - Queen bed and Bunk
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $200
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pets permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Bunk
RatesThis property has a live availability and tariff system so you can Make a Booking online.
Please select your Arrival and Departure dates then press Calculate Rate to see the best price.
Availability & Price
from $142 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.