The Beach House
Bicheno, East Coast, TAS
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The Beach House sits among the sand dunes on the beautiful Denison Beach. The house is oriented towards the ocean so the main rooms (including the master bedroom) can keep a close watch on the water.
The walk to the beach is all over in a minute.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (incl an en suite) and a well appointed kitchen. The property sleeps 6-8. There is a queen size bed in the main and second bedrooms. Two single beds in the 3rd bedroom and a good quality fold out sofa bed in the lounge room.
The Beach House sits on 30 acres, so you'll have complete privacy and quiet. Your nearest neighbours are 300 metres away on one side and over 1 kilometre on the other side.
Other features of the house include a large lounge, dining & kitchen area, with a separate sun room and undercover parking. It has a large deck overlooking the both ocean and the mountains behind. There's a BBQ there all ready to go.…
It has electric underfloor heating as well as a wood heater.
The property is situated 7 km north of the beautiful seaside town of Bicheno, where you'll find pretty much everything you need. We're particularly blessed with great restaurants as well as a friendly smile wherever you go. Being a fishing village, the locals are so over seafood that there's plenty left over for visitors to enjoy - if you like crayfish, mussels, scallops, oysters or deep sea fish such as ling and trevalla.
Bicheno also offers a range of activities from golf, to penguin tours, to scuba diving, to fishing charters.
Bicheno is central to such wonderful attractions as Wineglass Bay half an hour south and the Bay of Fires just under an hour away to the north.
We have a 3 night minimum stay throughout the year, and a 7 night minimum over the summer holidays (mid Dec-end Jan).
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Tidy Town Winner
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Dial up Internet available
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Log fires
- Conference facilities
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Baby Cot Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- High Chair Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Night
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $207 to $326 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.