West Hobart, Hobart, TAS
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Our street was one of Old Hobart Town's original market gardens and has maintained some of the the urban farm feeling. While fully modernised the Orchard House has an old world charm.
Upstairs sleeps 4, with a queen bed and two singles. Downstairs includes a comfortable lounge room, a modern bathroom with deep bath, and fully modern kitchen leading to sunny back deck and a fully fenced grassy back yard.
The Orchard is conveniently located 15 minutes walking distance from the CBD, 20 minutes walking distance to the Hobart Waterfront and Historic Salamanca precinct, 10 minutes from the North Hobart restaurant strip and twenty minutes drive from the Hobart Airport. For those with more domestic interests in mind we are half a block from Hobart's famous Hill Street Grocer and half a block from one of Hobarts most popular childrens parks.…
It is also ideally placed as a starting point for day car trips to Mount Wellington, MONA and the Huon Valley or historic Richmond.
Suitable for singles,couples and families. The second bedroom walks through to the main bedroom and is not suitable for two couples to share.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $300
Guest reviews & questions
Really close to an excellent playground. Great facilities for toddler. Nice characterful & warm house!
Very quiet and close to town. Easy walk to CBD and Battery Point.
The garden is wonderful, the neighbourhood is quiet and lush and green and the neighbours are lovely.
Questions & Answers
Wondering if there is internet available?
Hi, No we don't have a wifi setup
Can you tell me how far you are away from Sandy Bay?
We are about a 15 minute drive. I would say too far to walk.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Historical / Museums
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Heaters provided
- Laundry facilities
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Extra Adults Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Person/Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $141 to $185 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.