The Light House
Barwon Heads, Great Ocean Road, VIC
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The Light House is architecturally designed with a light and airy ambiance. Brand new, with polished floorboards, a large balcony, a spa and all other modern conveniences, it is luxury for up to eight people.
The Light House is located 100 metres from the Barwon estuary and is a only a few minutes walk from the village and it's boutiques, bookshops, cafes and restaurants.
1-12 to 31-1 - $2150 pw
1-2 to 30-4 - $900 pw
1-5 to 30-11 - $800 pw
Easter is 4 nites - $1280
School hols June & Sept - $900
Week-ends are 2 nites
1-5 to 30-11 - $550
1-12 to 30-4 - $650
Includes full linen
Min 2 night stay at most properties
Barwon heads has it all - great views, long surf beaches, fishing, boating, and many different walks. And it is close - 1.5 hours from Melbourne, 15 minutes from Queenscliff and with easy access to the spectacular Great Ocean Road.…
* Three bedrooms - sleeps eight people.
* Queen-size beds.
* Two bathrooms and a spa.
* All modern conveniences: microwave, dishwasher, laundry and dryer.
* Television with soccer table, darts-board, games and books.
* Large balcony, deck chairs, and a barbeque.
* Luxury furnishings throughout.
* Wine on arrival... you'll never want to leave!
* River and surf beaches.
* Fishing and boating.
* Walking tracks and beautiful scenery.
* Two Golf courses (only one kilometre away).
* Adventure parks and wildlife sanctuary.
* The Great Ocean Road & the Otway Fly.
* Historic Queenscliff and Sorrento car ferry.
A 25 deposit is required at time of booking, this can be paid by credit card, internet banking, or cheque to our office. Balance due on check in by any of the above options, or week prior to check in by any of the above options. BGHoliday Rentals
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
We stayed at this property for lovely 10 nights in April 2013. The house is ideally located within a leafy residential street offering a quiet environment. The local cafes are within a 5 minute wal…
the cool deck area!
Beautiful house, fully equipped and excellent service!
Questions & Answers
Could you tell me please if this property has any garden for the children to play in? Also I…
One bedroom upstairs two downstairs. 2 queen bedrooms, one downstairs one upstairs other bun…
Do you accept pets?
Yes but outside only.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $124 to $354 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.