Venus Bay, Phillip Island, VIC
- Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 6
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Double Bunk
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double Bunk
Bedroom 4 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 5 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 6 - 2x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 3
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Take in the Inlet views and surf beach, seawalks,bushwalks, Tarwin River bicycle track, swimming and fishing. Enjoy kangaroos grazing on the property and much more amazing wildlife.
2 Kitchens (upstairs and downstairs), 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, split air control systems, 3 lounge rooms, laundry with full facilities, balcony with Inlet views.
5 minute drive to Venus Bay shops - Fully licensed General Store, Licensed CafeRestaurant, Takeaway, Fishing Shop. Liptrap Creations Gift Shop & Gallery, 4Shore Pizza.
7 minute drive to Tarwin Lower.
- Riverview Hotel meals & entertainment, call for hotel bus 5663 5211for pick up and return.Visit the Hardware Store, Butcher, Mini supermarket, Take away Foods, Australia Post, Fuel Station & Motor Mechanic.Health food shop and sporting grounds…
Kanga Retreat is the largest holiday accommodation property in the region, catering for groups or a combination of families and friends.
BYO Bed Linen and towels (Linen can be included in hire at $20.00 per bed if required) Doonas and pillows are provided. Both kitchens fully equipped, 1 Gas BBQ.
Whether you spend your time relaxing in the property surrounds, or opt to explore Venus Bay and the many activities on offer, the scene is set for a very enjoyable holiday experience
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Love the property being double storey, excellent having different living areas.
the seclusion and surrounding flora was a great part of this property with plenty of room to explore and for the kids to play. the bonus of 2 kitchens and three bathrooms was really good as dinner a…
Very spacious both house and land in a secluded location. Kangaroos and kookaburras on your doorstep. Beautiful area
Questions & Answers
Please advise if there is a bond required?
No bond required, however we trust tenants will reimburse if any damage has been caused or a…
Do all the bedrooms have carpet?
Yes all bedrooms are carpeted.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Farmland experiences
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Horse Riding
- Sports Training
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 6 – 2x Double Bunk
- Departure Clean - $80 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Person
|Off Peak AugOct|
|Off Peak Dec14|
|Peak Dec Jan 15|
|Off Peak Feb Mar15|
|Labour Day 2015|
|off peak March 15|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $424 to $460 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.