Venus Bay, Phillip Island, VIC
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
50mtr's to the beach track and you can walk over the sand dunes to the pristine beach. Or walk via the road to No. 1 beach about 15mins. The garden is fully fenced and has plenty of room for the children or pets to run around.
Brand new, kitchen with dishwasher gas cook top, electric oven, microwave, coffee maker. Polished floors with rugs. Air conditioned. Ceiling fans in main bedroom and lounge. TV DVD, stereo
Bring your bike or fishing rods and enjoy the outdoors
Suits couples and families.Pet friendly- allowed inside but not on furniture. Doggy door for small dogs.
A security deposit of $200 is required refundable within 48 hrs if property and BBQ left clean, Queen bed in bedroom 1, double bunk with single above, and single bed with trundle…
under in 2nd bedroom
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
A very homely comfortable home, better equiped than my own home. It has everything you could possibly want, cleaning chemicals, bread maker, sandwich maker, toaster, washing machine, excellent split …
Very comfortable, and everything you need to enjoy your stay,
Lovely comfortable home from home, the garden is just great for the dogs and the kids. The house is in a nice quiet location, only disturbance was the fat wombat that visited us every night, we could…
Questions & Answers
Are dogs allowed on the beach if so, is it an on or off lead beach?
Yes dogs are allowed on the lead, if you go up Lees road you can also take dogs to Doyles ro…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Motor Bike friendly
- Walking or Hiking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single, 1x Double Bunk
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $118 to $212 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.