Harbour Views Apollo Bay
Apollo Bay, Great Ocean Road, VIC
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 3
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SCHOOLIES BOOKINGS.
Located in the seaside haven of Apollo Bay on Victorias Great Ocean Road, Harbour Views is a modern 3 bedroom house offering luxury pet friendly holiday accommodation.
Nestled at the foothills of the Otway Ranges this pet friendly Apollo Bay accommodation has views across the water, along the beach to the Apollo Bay Harbour.
Spend your days relaxing gazing out at the ocean while watching the fishing boats enter the harbour. For those wishing to get out and about this luxury accommodation is centrally located along the Great Ocean Road and very close to the Otway Ranges.
Harbour Views has been stylishly decorated with quality furniture that is further enhanced by polished timber floors, bright stone bench tops and decks.…
This modern two storey and very well appointed Apollo Bay pet friendly accommodation offers luxury dog friendly holidays only 5 minutes walk from the beach and 10 minutes walk from the shops and restaurants of Apollo Bay.
The upper level of the Harbour Views holiday accommodation is open plan and has reverse cycle air-conditioning and the large windows with loads of natural light. The dining table has seating for 6, a powder room offers a third bathroom and the lounge has plenty of room for the family to relax in comfort.
The gourmet kitchen features sharp white caesar stone bench tops, a large gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher, microwave, walk in pantry, large fridge and freezer and an excellent selection of cooking equipment.
Cook up a storm for your family or friends or choose from a fantastic selection of gourmet cafes and restaurants that Apollo Bay has to offer.
The spacious lounge features a large Plasma TV, DVD and Stereo with "L" shaped lounge. The lounge area of this dog friendly accommodation has two opening doors that lead out onto a spacious deck with outdoor furniture, BBQ and great views of the water to the harbour.
The master bedroom features a big King sized bed, the second bedroom offers a Queen bed with doors onto a downstairs deck and secure yard, while the third bedroom has a Double bunk with single on top.
The master bedroom features an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. The main bathroom features a bath with shower over the top, perfect for a relaxing soak.
Quality bed linen, towels, soaps and bath gels are supplied for your arrival.
The ground level of this dog friendly accommodation has a lovely sunny reading area with couch for relaxing with a good book. This area has a lovely outlook to the Otway hills that surround Apollo Bay.
* Very well equipped Kitchen with: Gas Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, FridgeFreezer, Cooking Equipment, Saucepans, Fry pans, Crockery, Glassware, Cutlery, Roast Pan, Knife Block, Coffee Plunger
* Selection of tea, coffee, fresh coffee for plunger, sugar, salt and pepper
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Lounge with Large Plasma, DVD, Stereo, "L" shaped Lounge and Selection of Reading Material
* Dining setting for 6 guests
* Electric heating in bedrooms
* Timber furniture throughout the house
* Downstairs sunreading room with views of the Otway hills and Marriners Lookout
* 3 x Bedrooms all with Electric Blankets. 1 x King, 1 x Queen and 1 x DoubleSingle bunk
* Two bathrooms plus upstairs powder room. Ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity in the master bedroom. Bath, shower & vanity in the main bathroom
* All bed linen, towels, soaps and bath gel supplied
* Laundry facilities with washing machine, dryer and vacuum cleaner
* Secure yard for dogs and children
* Secure upstairs decking with outdoor furniture and BBQ
* Great ocean views to the Apollo Bay harbour
* Dog bed, towels, bowls and treats supplied
* 10 mins walk to town
* 5 mins walk the beach
Pets are very welcome at Harbour Views.
All doggie guests receive a comfy bed, towels, linen, bowls and treats on arrival.
There is a secure rear yard for doggies to be contained.
ARRIVAL IS FROM: 3PM
DEPARTURE IS BY: 10AM
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Motor Bike friendly
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double Bunk
- Extra Adults Charge - $45 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $45 inc. GST Per Person/Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $207 to $321 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.