Glenaire, Great Ocean Road, VIC
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x King
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Ideally situated only 400m from Great Ocean Walk at Castle Cove, Great Ocean Walk Retreat offers brand new luxury apartment style accommodation. These modern and well equipped country apartments offer stunning views of the Glenaire valley and farmland that surrounds the property.
Three spacious and well appointed apartments can individually offer accommodation for couples or can be opened up to provide one large complex accommodating up to 13 guests. This Great Ocean Road accommodation has been designed with the environment in mind and boasts 'green' features such as double glazed windows, energy saving gas heating and low allergy paints.
The ValleyView Apartment is the largest of the three and offers a King and Queen bedroom downstairs and a King bed in the upstairs loft. The large open plan Kitchen, Dining and Lounge offers loads of space to relax with views of the valley. Relax outside and take in the views of cows grazing in the paddock below you or take a short 5 minute stroll to the beach at Castle Cove. …
All apartments offer a well equipped self-contained kitchen and spacious lounges with plasma TV and DVD. Relax outside and take in the views of cows grazing in the paddock below you or take a short 5 minute stroll to the beach at Castle Cove.
* 2 x Kings (convertible to Twin Share) + 1 x Queen in loft
* Gas Log Fire
* Well equipped kitchen with Gas Cooking, FridgeFreezer, Dishwasher and Microwave
* 26" Plasma TV with Home Theatre
* Close to Great Ocean Road and Great Ocean Walk
* Great for walking groups
* Modern and stylishly decorated
* Valley Views of Glenaire
* All linen and towels provided
* Shared laundry facilities with Washing Maching, Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
* Gas BBQ and Outdoor Furniture
* 5 minutes drive to Aire Valley Restaurant
* 15 minutes drive to Lavers Hil
* 30 minutes drive to Apollo Bay
STANDARD BEDDING CONFIGURATIONS
"Valleyview Apartment" Accommodates up to 6 guests. 1 x King bedroom (interchangeable to Twin Share), 1 x Queen bedroom and 1 x King bed (convertible to Twin Share) in upstairs reading loft.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- Walking or Hiking
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Gas open fire
- Log fires
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Off Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x King
- Extra Adults Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Person/Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Submit the Book now button below to select your preferred hot deal, then make a booking to proceed.
Extra Guest 1/2 Price
Book 3 nights or longer and all Extra Guests stay at Half Price!
|Stay 10N Pay for 7N|
Stay 8 Pay for 7
Stay 8 nights pay for 7 nights.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $245 to $544 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.