Glenaire, Great Ocean Road, VIC
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Set right on the Great Ocean Road and only 400m from the Great Ocean Walk and Castle Cove beach, Great Ocean Walk Retreat offers brand spacious, modern and stylish apartment accommodation in the "heart" of the Great Ocean Road and Otways. These modern and well equipped country apartments offer stunning views of the Glenaire valley and farmland that surrounds the property.
This magnificent Great Ocean Road location offers the ideal base for exploring the Great Ocean Road. After an exhilarating day walking and exploring the Otway Ranges are warm fires in winter, comfortable beds and opportunities to cook up a scrumptious dinner in the well equipped kitchens. Or perhaps you prefer to spend the day relaxing and admiring the Glenaire valley views.
Three spacious and well appointed apartments can individually offer accommodation for couples or can be opened up to provide one large complex accommodating up to 13 guests. This beautiful accommodation has been designed with the environment in mind and boasts 'green' features such as double glazed windows, energy saving gas heating and low allergy paints.…
Riverside Apartment is designed to accommodate 2 guests and offers a King sized bedroom (convertible to Twin Share). A lovely spacious open plan well-equipped Kitchen, Dining and Lounge offers a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy the views of the valley farmland. Relax outside and take in the views of cows grazing in the paddock below you or take a short 5 minute stroll to the beach at Castle Cove.
* 1 x King bed
* Well equipped kitchen with Gas Cooking, FridgeFreezer, Dishwasher and Microwave
* 26" Plasma TV with Home Theatre
* Close to Great Ocean Road and Great Ocean Walk
* Great for walkers
* Modern and stylishly decorated
* Valley Views of Glenaire
* All linen and towels provided
* Shared laundry facilities with Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
* Gas BBQ and Outdoor Furniture
* Generous continental breakfast for your first morning including Pancake mix, Bread, Cereals, Spreads, Fruit Packs, Milk, ButterMarg.
Only 400m walk from the Great Ocean Walk and Castle Cove beach!!!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Farmland experiences
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- Historical / Museums
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- Swimming Activities
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Continental breakfast provisions supplied
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Gas open fire
- Log fires
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$169 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.