Seaton On Spence
Warrnambool, Great Ocean Road, VIC
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This is one of Warrnambool's oldest and finest sandstone homes providing old world charm with the comforts of modern day living. 4 bedrooms, open fires, central heating, pressed tin ceilings, polished baltic boards, 2 huge living areas and magnificent tuscany style outdoor entertaining area provide guests with all the amenities they require for a fantastic getaway. Featuring Four Bedrooms: Main with Queen bed, fire place, private sunny reading room and ensuite. Two with double beds Fourth with two singles Country kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel 900cm gas stove, centre work bench with large sunny adjoining dining room. Relax in style in our 2 large living areas. The 1st living area is beautiful on a sunny afternoon. It features a leather lounge…
suite, large television and DVD player and double glass doors which open out onto a large, private cottage garden area. The 2nd living area, known as the green room, is great for entertaining. It has an open fireplace for those cold winter nights, leather lounge and formal dining suite and television. Two bathrooms: 1 ensuite with shower The separate bathroom has large period vanity and slipper claw foot bath with overhead shower and exposed plumbing. 3 toilets in all with extra hand basin Large laundry Features throughout include: Polished boards Large Persian rugs Central heating 3 car garage Fully equipped kitchen All linen and towels provided Magnificent outdoor 150year old recycled Redgum setting for 10 BBQ and water feature with fish pond in terrace garden surrounds.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bedding & Sheets provided
RatesThis property has a live availability and tariff system so you can Make a Booking online.
Please select your Arrival and Departure dates then press Calculate Rate to see the best price.
Availability & Price
from $239 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.