Home On Barkly St
Warrnambool, Great Ocean Road, VIC
- Guests: 9
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double
Bedroom 2 - 3x Single
Bedroom 3 - 3x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Great location in a quiet street. Loads of natural sunlight with a private and level back yard.
The home is fully self contained with modern kitchen, separate dining, spacious rooms, fenced back yard with BBQ and plenty of off street parking. The central heating is essential for those cooler months, and sometimes in Summer as well.
The rear yard is securely fenced for younger children. Pets are welcome (outdoor only please). Full laundry on site.
Near everthing you could need in Warrnambool. Walk to city shops, restaurants, foreshore promenade, beaches and Lake Pertobe.
Ideal for a quiet getaway or for groups including families.
Popular with corporate clients due to location and the feeling of being at a home away from home.
Your stay at Barkly St won't disappoint, nor will it break the bank!…
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Property was very relaxing clean & roomy. Extras such as games, fishing rods provided. Blinds on all windows badly need replacing but carpets & paintwork in very good condition. Nice view of the city…
The house has nice big rooms and a fresh feeling with lovely old fashioned features.
Questions & Answers
Is this property dog friendly?
A dog is fine so long as its not inside. The back yard is fenced and gated and I can arrange…
Just wanted to check on the bedding configurations?
There is one double bed in the Master and a total of 6 singles (not bunks) in the other 2 be…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Group stay (10+)
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Scuba diving
- Tidy Town Winner
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Local telephone calls included
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 2 – 3x Single
- Bedroom 3 – 3x Single
- Extra Adults Charge - $22 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $11 inc. GST Per Night
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $108 to $381 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.