Mepunga Country Stay
Warrnambool, Great Ocean Road, VIC
- Guests: 9
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Our 2 bedroom self contained unit is situated on the Great Ocean Road, 15 minutes from the main street of Warrnambool, on our family property. The unit sleeps 7-9. It has a queen size bed in bedroom 1, a single bunk and double single bunk in bedroom 2 and a sofa bed is located in the dining area. Flat screen TV in dining area, also in bedroom 2. PS2 available. There is ample space for a tent, caravan, camptrailer or truck. Single car garage. A washing machine and laundry sink is available for use in the garage. Cold water wash only.
Upon request, guests can feed our sheep, cows and chickens. If you're really lucky you may be able to feed a baby calf or lamb, which sometimes come to us orphaned.
Pets are welcome, outside only and remain the responsibility of the owners at all times.…
Our kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities are available for traveling seniors with their own accommodation, on a shared basis. Advance bookings for weekdays and off peak only. Must have a seniors or pension card.
Affordable, clean neat accommodation.
Please note: This is our family property, security of our family and yours is paramount. Unsavory behavior will not be tolerated
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 0 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Room service
- Smoking Permitted Inside
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat hire
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- Dial up Internet available
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Kids Club
- Steam Bath
- Child friendly
- Pets not allowed
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit box
- Alarm System
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
Cats are permitted, Small dogs (less than 11 kg) are permitted, Medium dogs (11 kg to less than 34 kg) are permitted, Large dogs (34 kg or heavier) are permitted, Pets are permitted outside only, Other domesticated animals reside at the property.
We welcome pets, outside the property only. We have a timber rail fence which animals may be able to get through. Containment to the property is the responsibility of the owners. We have paddock area for livestock.
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $110 to $130 per night*
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.