Bonnie Doon, High Country, VIC
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
Bedroom 3 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS- WATER FRONTAGE on Lake Eildon and scenic views of the hills.
EILDON WATER STORAGE LEVEL- 71.18 per cent
STILL PLENTY OF WATER TO ENJOY!! AND THE FISH ARE STILL BITING.....bring your BOAT & FISHING GEAR -catch yourself a redfin!
GREAT FOR WATER SKIING AND WAKEBOARDING TOO!!
FOR OUR GUEST TO ENJOY:
- 42 INCH LCD TELEVISION
- LARGE ENTERTAINERS DECK
- EURO LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT
- Large open plan Lounge & kitchen
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (HEAT & COOL)
- Coonara fire place
- Wrap around balcony (LAKE VIEWS)
- Household items including: plates, cutlery, 42 inch TV, DVD Player etc
- Washing facilities (FRONT LOADER)
- Off street Parking for up to 3 cars…
- Sleeping accommodation for up to 6 people:
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Twin Single Bunk bed
- B.Y.O Linen (Sheet Set, Doona Cover, Pillows & Towels)
PICTERESQUE VIEWS OF LAKE EILDON FROM LOUNGEROOM & BEDROOM.
'Bonnie Views' sits in the Brankeet Arm of Lake Eildon. Situated only 1km from Maroondah Highway so leave your City life behind and sit back and take in the S E R E N I T Y. Travelling to Bonnie Doon does not take long and is quite a leisurely drive, taking in picturesque scenery and small townships with unique history of their own. Townships you will drive through include: Yarra Glen, Glenburn, Yea, Molesworth, Yarck, & Merton.
- Bonnie Doon is approximately 170km from the CBD or 2 hours and 20 mins.(Via Maroondah Highway)
- Bonnie Doon is approximately 176km from Melbourne International Airport or 2 hours and 6 mins (Via the Hume Highway)
- Bonnie Doon township has a population of approximately 755 residents in the surrounding area.
- Bonnie Doon township includes 2 petrol stations, Bonnie Doon Central Roadhouse stocking food, fishing and skiing needs, Post Office, Community Centre catering for the surrounding residents which includes fax, internet access, GP services (Fridays Only 9am to 12 pm)
- Bonnie Doon has Cafe & Restaurant and local Watering hole
- Mansfield township is 20 mins further along the Maroondah Highway catering for all your needs including Mansfield Hospital
- Goulburn River High Country Rail Trail is a 134km long rail trail which traverses Mitchell, Murrundindi and Mansfield Shires.
- Mt Buller caters for Summer & Winter activities
-Hiking, Boating, Sailing, Kayaking, Fishing, 4WD , Horse Riding, Wineries, Cycling, Golfing all within a close proximity.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 120 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Art & craft
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Heritage trail
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Snow Sports
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wine tasting/tours
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- DVD Player
- Lake nearby
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Twin Singles
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$218 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.