St Kilda, Melbourne-Bayside, VIC
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Take a left and you're 50m from Fitzroy St. On the corner the iconic George Hotel and trams to Chapel St. and CDB. Across the road, a convenient IGA supermarket.
Take a leisurely stroll to your right and Ackland St. greets you with its vibrant shops and cafes.
And of course St.Kilda beach, the pier and Luna Park are on you door step!
Modern and fresh. Our apartment is well positioned for natural sunlight from the rear courtyard.
Quality linen, fixtures and a well equipped open plan kitchen lends this apartment well to a holiday or business stay.
Wireless internet is available with no surcharge.
Special Event periods will be charged at $135 pn
Aust. Open. 4 days. 27 Jan - 30 Jan
Grand Prix 2 days. Late March…
AFL Grand Final 2 days. 24 Sept - 25 Sept
Spring racing carnival 6 days. 30 Oct - 4 Nov
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bond $300
Guest reviews & questions
The property is set back from the road in a secure location. This is good because some very interesting things happen in the area after dark. The shower is excellent and the air conditioning creates …
Lovely modern interior, looks like it has been recenty renovated and its lovely. Centrally located and easy access to public transport, shops and only about 15 mins or so from Melbourne CBD. Ideal fo…
I was pleased to find that the apartment looked just the same as it did in the online pictures. It was a funky, comfortable apartment superbly situated for easy access to public transport and just se…
Questions & Answers
Is there any parking available close by? Is the courtyard private to this unit or communal?
There is free parking available very close by or there is secure parking at an additional co…
Is a car park available?
There is no parking on site, there free on street parking available on Eildon road.
Does the property have air-conditioning?
Yes, it does.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- CD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $60 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $80 inc. GST Per Booking
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $10 inc. GST Per Night
|Winter Non Peak|
|Winter Non Peak 2|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $89 to $136 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.