St Kilda, Melbourne-Bayside, VIC
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
ESPRESSO guarantees that your stay is a premier experience, not just another accommodation option.
The ESPRESSO TOUCH
Every apartment is decked out with:
- a brand new 50 inch HD flat screen (or larger) TV & Foxtel
- only the best in bedding and linen
- stylish contemporary living and dining room furniture
- well thought out kitchen facilities and homewares
- functional yet comfortable living spaces, appliances and furnishings
- and of course an espresso coffee machine with a selection of unique coffee blends ready to enjoy.
A large warehouse style deluxe apartment featuring plenty of natural light entering from a north facing outlook. With modern furnishings this self-contained one bedroom apartment with balcony is designer living at its best. …
With a contemporary yet minimal and functional open plan design this apartment suite is fully equipped and ideal for luxury holiday breaks or corporate accommodation rental. The bedroom boasts a luxury queen bed and immaculate, quality linen to ensure a comfortable nights sleep. Extra bedding can be provided on request.
Waking up has never been more pleasant with the use of a brand new espresso coffee machine housed in a modern open plan kitchen overlooking the elegant lounge and dining area which includes TV, DVD and a stereo system. Secure parking is available underground and this boutique apartment complex also features a security entrance from Inkerman St.
THE ULTIMATE MELBOURNE LOCATION: ST KILDA
St Kilda, with a population of 16,122, is located 6km south from Melbourne's CBD. St Kilda was named after a ship, the 'Lady of St Kilda', which moored at the main beach for much of 1841. During the Edwardian and Victorian eras, St Kilda became a favoured suburb of Melbourne's elite, and many palatial mansions were constructed along its hills and waterfront. Post WWII, St Kilda became Melbourne's red-light district.
In recent years, St Kilda has experienced gentrification. Now St Kilda is one of Melbourne's premier and most expensive suburbs. St Kilda is home to many of Melbourne's famous visitor attractions including Luna Park, the Esplanade Hotel, Acland Street and Fitzroy Street.
It is home to St Kilda Beach, Melbourne's most famous beach, several renowned theatres and several of Melbourne's big events and festivals.
This FULLY SELF CONTAINED accommodation is perfect for executive and boutique holiday rentals whether for extended stays or short breaks.
NOTE, Higher rates apply for stays of less than 3 weeks and over peak periods. However, rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Finally, we GUARANTEE the apartment will be SPOTLESSLY clean!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $80 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $5 inc. GST Per Person/Night
- Broadband Internet - $7 inc. GST Per Night
- Fold Up Bed Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Night
RatesPlease click Request a Quote.
Property managers will respond with the Best Rates and Availability.
Quotes are responded to the same business day at 11am, 3pm and 11pm.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $135 to $289 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.