The White House Glen Wave
Glen Waverley, Melbourne-East, VIC
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
Bedroom 1 - 1x King
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 2x Single
Bedroom 4 - 1x Double Bunk
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This spacious four-bedroom home comfortably accommodates up to 8 people. It offers short-term accommodation for those seeking a competitively-priced alternative to hotel or serviced apartment accommodation, whether for businessholiday visits or for relocation to Melbourne.
It is located in a quiet, established, "blue-chip" area of Glen Waverley, and affords excellent access to shopping and leisure facilities and to the centre of the city via the Monash freeway or train service.
The house has high-speed cable broadband. On-demand movies can be watched on the plasma television via the Telstra T-Box. The house offers a telephone connection, with a cordless handset system. Local calls are free and unlimited and overseas calls are discounted.
You can see more photos and guest reviews at our main Stayz site.…
An attractive alternative to hotel or serviced accommodation. The White House is a single-storey, detached home located in a popular, established suburb in Melbourne's East.. It's position makes it an ideal base for exploring most attractions in and around the city, with the city, beaches and mountains all equally accessible.
The interior of the house is modern and spacious. The master bedroom comes equipped with an en-suite shower room, walk-in wardrobe, and a king-size chocolate-brown leather upholstered bed.
The second bedroom has a leather-upholstered queen-size bed and, like the third and fourth bedrooms, a built-in wardrobe and solid-wood chests of drawers.
Ideal for our taller guests and for those guests who hate sustaining bruised shins from bumping against hard wooden bed sides, both our king and queen beds have low foot boards and leather upholstery cushioning all four sides.
Bedrooms three and four are furnished with single beds and wooden bunk beds respectively, so that all ages of adult or child can be readily accommodated.
The modern bathroom has a both a bath and separate shower cubicle. The toilets in the bathroom and en-suite shower room are dual-flushing.
There is a separate utility room available, with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
The open-plan kitchen is equipped with stainless-steel appliances, including a Smeg dishwasher, and has an island benchbreakfast bar with a granite work surface. An extensive range of cooking utensils and equipment is supplied. A coffee pod machine is also provided.
The lounge is furnished with leather sofas and chairs, a large plasma television; a mini hi-fi system with CD player and iPod docking station and DVD player. The house has high-speed cable broadband provided with a wireless router for your convenience. The house offers a telephone connection, with a cordless handset system. Local calls are free and unlimited.
Both kitchen and lounge offer access outside to a covered balcony spanning the width of the house. There are steps leading down to a large, enclosed, mainly lawned and level rear garden. The balcony is furnished with outdoor tables and chairs and offers mountain views in a tranquil setting.
Standard Inclusions, Minimum Stays and Tariffs
At The White House, Glen Waverley, we know how to look after our guests.
Some of the things you'll find included when staying at our lovely property are:
- High-speed broadband internet
- Ample parking (double carport driveway on-street)
- Unlimited local telephone calls
- All utilities (standard use)
- A comprehensive range of frequently-used household consumeables, such as a quality tea and coffee, dishwasher tablets, laundry detergent, toilet rolls, liquid hand soap.
- A good range of DVDs
- Baby and toddler equipment
- High Chairs x 2 and Portacots x 2
- An assortment of children's toys and books
In general, we have a 7-night minimum for bookings. Stays of fewer nights may be possible if they are last-minute or fill gaps in our bookings calendar for us.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
- Executive rental
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Local telephone calls included
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 2x Single
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Double Bunk
- Departure Clean - $100 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $15 inc. GST Per Person
- Extra Adults Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 4 Children)
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $272 to $381 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.