Domain Hill Apartments
South Yarra, Melbourne-East, VIC
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double, 1x Double Sofa
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Located in the heart of South Yarra's most premium quadrant - one of Melbourne's finest addresses with a variety of stately mansions, beautiful terrace houses and stunning apartments.
- 2 bedrooms with CupboardsBIR (linen and towels supplied)
- central bathroom
- generous modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- cafe style pod coffee machine and milk steamer! - pods included.
- generous living dining area
- Large LCD TV with DVD and Stereo System
- dining table for 4-5Guests
- Broadband 4G WIFIInternet throughout apartment.
- a large terrace balcony with fantastic views
- AC - split system heating cooling upstairs
- security entry
- undergroundsecurefree parking.
- laundry facilitieswashing machine. …
- breathe in uninterrupted views of MCG, South YarraRichmond & Surrounds. A generous northern aspect
This 2 level, 2 bedroom modern apartment is mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and all major inner city attractions. Close to South Yarra train station and toorak rd and domain rd Tram to CBD and surrounds.
All around, fantastic and great value modern renovated older style apartment in a residence on Domain Rd, South Yarra - one of Melbourne's most profile streets and in South Yarra's heart!
So what's within walking distance?:
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 7-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Domain Rd or Toorak Rd) - 5mins
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne ParkAustralian Open 20minutes
* AAMI StadiumWestpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 510 minutes respectfully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
* ToorakPrahranArmadaleWIndsorSt Kilda Rd. - 15mins approx
What's South Yarra like? Who wouldn't love staying in the center of Melbourne's best shopping, best restaurants, best night life and entertainment.
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Shopping's the name of the game in South Yarra, where Chapel Street reigns supreme. The fashion strip contains all manner of high-end designer boutiques, chain-stores, hipster hang-outs, cinemas and gift shops. There's also a seemingly unlimited array of cafes and restaurants to help revive weary shoppers by day, and bars and clubs to keep the buzz going at night.
Naturally then, South Yarra attracts the young, hip and fashion conscious, at least on its main strip and the streets immediately surrounding. The residents are a mix of young professionals, families and empty nesters all attracted to this salubrious suburb's easy proximity to the city by road, rail and tramline.
The architecture is dotted with terraces and houses which reflect their Victorian heritage, and chic new apartment blocks like those which clutter Chapel Street beyond Toorak Road. But South Yarra generally wears its affluence on its sleeve, and a great majority of homes have been well maintained or renovated.
Fast Fact: South Yarra's not all about material pleasures. The fabulously restful Fawkner Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, provide residents with exquisite locales to stretch their legs or take some time out with a lake-side picnic.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $250
Guest reviews & questions
- Arts and Theatre
- Executive rental
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Swimming Activities
- Wine tasting/tours
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Lake nearby
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double, 1x Double Sofa
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $99 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $34 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $151 to $203 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.