Melbourne, Melbourne-Inner, VIC
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Brilliant CBD location, next to Chinatown, Charming 1bdr 4 star FSC apt, outdoor pool
On Trip Advisor site.
Pleasant Stay at Somerset Gordon Place
Reviewed 3 March 2010 Booked direct through Engel Family Serviced Apartments so got a great price. Unit well located away from the street so slept well. Location in the city is great. Walk to everything. Owner great to deal with. Highly recommend
Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
"Thank you so much for the use of your apartment, it was perfect and in a great location."
"We loved it, it was architecturally and historically interesting, super comfortable, full of little surprises, like swimming towels, sewing gear, shampoo, cotton wool, CD's, books etc...very homely and quiet and the facilties like , gym, and pool were great. It was nice not to have to use any aircon and sleep with an open window leading to a quiet courtyard, rather than a street with traffic.The location was fantastic for getting to our favourite places like Prahran and Lygon St and Brunswick. I was there with 2 teenage girls and I felt like I could just let them go and do their own thing during the day. It felt very safe where we were.…
We had a great time. We will warmly recommend your place and we will definately stay again should we come back to Melbourne. Thanks again"
Guest from Sydney " I have been to Melbourne many times, but this is the best place I have ever stayed in".
Outdoor solar heated pool Gym
BBQ area by pool 37" LCD Television
Cooking Facilities, microwave DVD Library
Washing machine & Dryer Linen supplied
Ironing board & iron Non smoking
24hr concierge security carpark (addit cost)
Walk to Princess or Her Majesty's theatres, fashion boutiques in Collins Street and the Tennis centre. Walk 20 minutes to Carlton (Little Italy), or you can catch a tram. Bridge Road Richmond is also a short tram ride away for a mecca of discount shopping and wonderful cafes. Tram to Luna Park and St. Kilda beach.
Close to shops, trams, trains, and the free city circle tram.
Suitable for corporate executive, or why not combine both.
You will be pleasantly surprised with this delightful apartment in a brilliant location in safe and quiet Paris end of Melbourne.
Note: Bond payable
HIgher rates apply for Grand Prix, Easter, Melbourne Cup and Tennis, school holidays and long weekends
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $300
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Can you tell me if the room has a kitchen?
There is a microwave, hot plates and dishwasher in a small kitchen. There is no dining table…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Executive rental
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Valentines Day
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hour reception
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Night
- Airport Transfer - $130 inc. GST Per Booking
- Early Arrival - $90 inc. GST Per Booking
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $25 inc. GST Per Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $80 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $163 to $381 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.