Melbourne, Melbourne-Inner, VIC
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 3x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Superior spacious apt. Brilliant location, theatre distriict, Chinatown. Charming balcony overlooking Bourke Street.
Indoor heated poolspa, gym and secure carpark.
Sally Recommended, 5 out of 5
Great apartment and facilities, it had everything we needed plus more. We loved the gym, heated pool and spa too. The location was perfect for us, very easy to access all public transport. Highly recommended.
Pauline Recommended, 5 out of 5
A wonderful apartment with everything at hand that one could require. We were three generations and found that it was spacious and extremely comfortable. Convenient to have carpark and also cooking and washing facilities. So handy to Melbourne attractions. Thank you Debra - we hope to return. PS: The milk, tea and biscuits were great when we arrived at 11pm!!! …
Kevina Recommended, 5 out of 5
I was really impressed with this apartment and it's location. Just minutes from theatres and Chinatown, plenty of public transport and restaurants nearby and only a couple of blocks from the Bourke St Mall.
Deb was wonderfully helpful throughout the booking process and the stay and there is plenty of good information provided on things to do in Melbourne and how to get there.
Sean Recommended, 5 out of 5
The apartment was perfect for us and was a very comfortable home away from home with lots of extra touches. The location is perfectly central to everything in town and Debra was fantastic to deal with.
We will be recommending this place to our friends.
carpark (secure underground) $20 per day
indoor heated pool and spa Balcony
Gym and sauna Portacot
Television 46 LCD
Cooking Facilities, microwave DVD Library
large Refridgerator CD Player
Washing machine & Dryer Hairdryer
Air con (reverse cycle)
Ironing board & iron In room safe
24hr concierge security
Broadband available in room. User pays.
The Paramount even has a mini city underneath with shops and and cafes.
Suitable for executive short or long stay. Suitable for family vacation, or you can combine both
HIgher rates apply for peak times
Check prices with Manager
UPDATED IMPORTANT NOTICE
Tthe swimming pool, spa and gym area may not be available over the period of
April 2012 to August 2012 due to refurbishments in progress.
Actual date of refurbishments will be announced in due course.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bond $450
Guest reviews & questions
- Arts and Theatre
- Executive rental
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Valentines Day
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Tennis courts
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Indoor pool
- Roof Garden
- Tennis Court
- 24 hour reception
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 3x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $60 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $40 inc. GST Per Night
- Airport Transfer - $100 inc. GST Per Booking
- Early Arrival - $100 inc. GST Per Booking
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $22 inc. GST Per Night
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $90 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $50 inc. GST Per Week
- High Chair Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Week
- Broadband Internet - $0 inc. GST Per Booking
RatesPlease click Request a Quote.
Property managers will respond with the Best Rates and Availability.
Quotes are responded to the same business day at 11am, 3pm and 11pm.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $218 to $490 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.