Jager On Collins
Melbourne, Melbourne-Inner, VIC
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The apartment is at the famous Paris end of Collins Street. The MCG is 1 km walk across the Fitzroy Gardens. Parliament Station is 100m. The Sofitel Hotel is next door. Hyatt on Collins and Park Hyatt are both 200m away.Treasury Gardens are 200m walk. Her Majesty's Theatre is 400m and State Parliament and Captain Cook's Cottage are both 500m away.
This funky apartment has up to the minute interior design by artist Katharina Rapp. Bold use of colour and texture and the exposure of polished concrete flooring makes this an exceptionally stylish place to stay in Melbourne. Individual airconditioning and a balcony overlooking Collins St along with an outdoor heater make this a most comfortable experience whatever the weather conditions Melbourne dishes up.…
In terms of appliances, your stay is enhanced by large LCD TVs in lounge and bedroom, a Phillips soundbar theatre system in the lounge and dishwasher, front-loading washing machine and dry sensor clothes dryer. Full kitchen facilities include stove, benchtop cookers and microwave. There is an iron and ironing board in a separate laundry and hair dryer in the bathroom. The apartment has a huge antique dining table capable of sitting 8.
This apartment is suitable for romantic holidays, honeymoons, business trips, visiting sports people, visiting artists and musicians, theatre-goers, tennis fans attending the Australian Open, football fans attending the Grand Final, car racing fans attending the Grand Prix and racing fans attending the Spring Carnival.
Amidst Melbourne's iconic tourist attractions and international hotels, as well as the business and professional offices of Collins Street, the apartment has hotel quality amenities but with the privacy of your own home including full kitchen and laundry appliances and parking for your car.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Bond $500
Guest reviews & questions
just have fun! this place is safe, and very convient to go anywhere and shoping!
Questions & Answers
How much do utilities (such as electricity, gas and water) cost for short stays?
Utility usage is free for short stays up to 1 month.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Arts and Theatre
- Gay / Lesbian
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Lift / Elevator
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Airport Transfer - $330 inc. GST Per Booking
- Departure Clean - $132 inc. GST Per Booking
- Parking (1 Vehicle) - $110 inc. GST Per Week
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $174 to $326 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.